How can we make Microsoft Teams better for your classroom and staff collaboration?

Group calendar visible in Teams

I see that a group calendar shows up in Outlook online when a group is created in Teams. Could this calendar be accessible directly from Teams?

85 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Morgan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really need this as well in my organisation, or at least parts of my organisation.
        Glad you are working on it, but how come it cant be done faster - as you have the work most likely mostly done from Groups.

• Dominique Oakley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are about 365,000 ways to organize and work in Office 365. While I love the features available in the different apps, it becomes frustrating and confusing when some thing link and others don't.

Teams is set up to meet our needs, except being able to view the "team" calendar directly in the app. I want it all to live in one location rather than needing to switch back and forth between items.

Please add this feature!

• Andre Fecteau commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really need this feature. The current workaround of just making a "website" link to the calendars section of O365 is very clunky.

• Travis Houldcroft commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE add this. My entire work team runs on this group calendar, but it cannot be viewed using Outlook for iOS, it looks awful in Groups for iOS, and is non-existent in Teams.

Feedback and Knowledge Base