How can we make Microsoft Teams better for your classroom and staff collaboration?

TurnItIn Tab

Please reach out to TurnItIn to develop an app that works with TurnItIn.

The 'assignments' functionality is fine for primary schools. Secondary schools need better integration with TurnItIn.

113 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This request has been sitting gathering dust for over a year. Please get a move on MS Teams and TurnItIn. Learn to play nice!

• Rasmus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Turnitin integration is a deal breaker for most of our International teachers. I think many Moodle-users could see the light in ms teams, if turnitin got integrated. But not next year, now! 1 man could do the job within 24 hours.

• Andy Stenhouse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PebblePad (among others) integrates with Turnitin, surely it's not beyond Microsoft to be able to do that!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our school isn't interested with the other plagiarism check apps: we already pay for Turnitin.com, and need integration with its page and Teams to streamline plagiarism checks.

• Anthony Martin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think for teams to really find a place for teachers / tutors, it has to integrate with some of their current workflows A turnitin plagairism checker within the assignments section of teams would be a great addition to the product.

• John Rorke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completely agree. There's a huge disconnect here - Turnitin is used by most of our teachers. Submitting an assignment to Turnitin via Teams would be great!

• Rob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree. Perhaps doesn't have to be TurnItIn but if Word Online could develop a simple but effective plagiarism checker, it would make the use of Assignments in Teams ideal for teachers.

Feedback and Knowledge Base