How can we make Microsoft Teams better for your classroom and staff collaboration?

Assignments overview

Both the student and the teacher need somewhere to view all the assignment that the student has submitted, together with grades and feedback. When grading, it is a crucial feature for the teacher to be able to get an overview on what the student has done, if assignments have been missed and how the assignments were graded.

220 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

David Andersson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Julian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, also important for students to have a overview of assignments that still needs to be done and does that are already done. Which are inadequate. Some kind of filter.
        Now they have to click on every assignments to see what kind of grade they have.

• Peter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if the teacher could see in the assignments overview which assignments are already revised!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be useful if the export to excel gives an indication on which assignments have been handed in, even if no marks have been allocated to the assignment.

• Andres Wachter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if you could click on a student and then all assignments assigned to this student are listed!

• Leffe Bartholdsson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Uppgifter i Teams
        Jag har problem med hur Teams ger feedback på Uppgifterna; att det alltid blir en grön bock som vilseleder mina elever att tro att uppgiften är godkänd.
        Oavsett om jag markerar uppgiften 100% eller 0%, blir det en grön bock som markering. Jag vill ha en bättre återkoppling vid icke godkända inlämningar. Är det möjligt att ändra denna kraftigt missvisande feedback?

To support this, a matrix view with students listed on the left hand side and the set assignments along the top, would be ideal to give a whole class overview of the assessments that have been set.

• Michael Voss commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it would be great, if I could set the time exactly to th minute, when an assignment is due!

As I revise students' finished assignments I would like to publish my feedback to the students I have completed revision for, as I go along

Is it possible to have a start date and an end date (turn in date) for the assignments and not to have all the assignments say Turn In only the end date.

• David Andersson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use assignments when I want students to hand in documents and write essays. It would be useful to add other homework to the assignments list as well, to get an overview over everything that the students have to do.

For example, if I give students a homework to read a chapter or practice a couple of math problems, there is nothing for them to hand in, but I still want the students to see the task among their assignments, and to be able to mark it as completed.

Of course I can achieve this today by creating an assignment and telling the students not to hand anything in, but it would be nicer to mark an assignment as "homework" or deactivate the hand-in function. Otherwise the assignment folders were the students' work are collected will get cluttered with empty folders for all homework that don't require hand-in.

Hope you get my idea. :)

Feedback and Knowledge Base