How can we make Microsoft Teams better for your classroom and staff collaboration?

Add ability for Parents/Gaurdians to view assignments, etc.

Can we get a parents' app to see when their child's teacher creates an assignment next please?

348 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Scott Galloway shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

43 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Robyn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We were hoping this feature would be available before the end of the semester. Any additional updates?

• Tino P commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am waiting for updates. I told my fellow teachers than within a few weeks parents would receive mails on teams assignments, and they are eagerly asking me about this update.

• Juan Pablo Gil Galindo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

integrate/ eliminate and add yammer capabilities like post for mailshots with/for external users like parents. You could have that each team have channels that each one(every channel) could have chat, post, conversation tread, etc.

• Robyn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An updates on this, we were hoping this feature would be available mid-term so we can start onboarding parents/observers before the end of the fall semester.

• Reidar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I´m really looking forward to this. It would be a great improvement.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As mentioned in another comment: I am using Teams on my job, as a volentary board member and to access information at my kids school. The Teams app only stores one set of credentials, making it extremely hard to like from a users perspective. Using Teams via webbrowser on a coporate computer is also tricky. Single sign-on directs you to your organizations Team and you'll need to use other browsers and/or private browsing tabs, to access information in other teams. This is really not good enough.

• A McPherson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

TeacherDashboard365 will be releasing an app soon that does this. Which is great. Could Microsoft, just buy them out perhaps and release the app for free?

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base