How can we make Microsoft Teams better for your classroom and staff collaboration?

existing classnotebooks

It would be really helpful to be able to sync Teams with preexisting class notebooks in OneNote.

183 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Andy Lundquist shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

25 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sean Harris-Campf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is HUGE! We have teachers create their notebooks using the add-in, which creates a notebook in the teacher's OneDrive for Business. Each teacher has plenty of space for large notebooks (ours get >100 GB sometimes). From what we can figure out, the notebooks created in Teams are stored in SharePoint, which has a completely different (and smaller) size for notebook storage.

• Sue de Lautour commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see class notebook is there in Teams and think YAY, I can link the Team to their Class Notebook (have been using all year and it’s full of lots of resources etc) … but no, it’s got to be a completely new one. Is there no way I can link straight to my old (current) notebook?

• sofie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We really don´t wish to do it all over again, we have a perfect Staff Notebook we would like to integrate with a new Team

• sofie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be great if I could add a Staff Notebook to my team not just an ordinary Notebook. Or even better let me add an existing Staff Notebook to a new team

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When create a team in a existing group and I have existing onenote notebook with sections. this existing section have to integrate with channels without create a new one "channel - section".

2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base