Schools and Universities

Thanks for visiting the Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education suggestion box site! We regularly review your ideas and incorporate them into product planning. To make your voice heard, be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Thanks for supporting Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education. We’re listening and we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Skype In The Classroom  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. watching the videos of others without their permission

watching the videos of others screen and videos because whether they are concentrating or not

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Skype In The Classroom  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. subtitles

if someone has internet issues, and they cannot hear what someone is saying, then they will be able to read the subtitles.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. can we get a free account on zoom

incase we need a zoom account

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. have a sort of symbol on a person's Icon if they are having internet troubles, so you know that they're not just leaving the call on purpose

lots of my classmates are leaving the call because of 'internet problems.' It would be nice if there was a explanation mark on the person's symbol to know they're not leaving the call on purpose.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Spotkanka

Mój brat u sb na telefonie normalnie ma wszystkie połączenia itd a ja nie mam żadnego planowanego spotkania so..

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Même commentaires que Marie-Lyne. Il faut améliorer la plateforme pour les 4-5ans

Même commentaire que Marie-Lyne. La plateforme est mal adaptée aux élèves du préscolaire.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. timer

there should be a timer at the corner when the meeting is held as it will help the teacher to know how much minutes are left for the class

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. A fake join button

A fake join button when you tap it you join but your nit in so you can do oder stuf

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Would love a feature where you could light up your mouse when sharing the screen with others

make the mouse different colors or add a glow so students can see my mouse clearly when I screen share during my lessons

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. can you add this: when somebody kick me from the call, I saw his name

in school classes calls my classmate is kicking other classmates an me from the group call but I dont know who is kicking me. this is awful!!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Lock on muting pupils

Once the host of the meeting has muted all students there should be a lock, rather than the students being able to unmute themselves and carry on with their own personal conversations as before.
    The host should be able to nominate someone to speak or accept the student who is answering the question.
    This would therefore minimise background noise.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Lock on muting pupils

Once the host of the meeting has muted all students there should be a lock, rather than the students being able to unmute themselves and carry on with their own personal conversations as before.
    The host should be able to nominate someone to speak or accept the student who is answering the question.
    this would therefore minimise background noise.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make 9 people on a screen on an iPad

Have 9 people on a meeting screen on iPad rather than 4

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Put a hotkey for speaking in conversation

Just at a hotkey for speaking while the app is backgrounded

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base