Schools and Universities

Thanks for visiting the Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education suggestion box site! We regularly review your ideas and incorporate them into product planning. To make your voice heard, be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Thanks for supporting Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education. We’re listening and we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. create team events more easily

Today I need to add each single participant when creating a new meeting for a team. Even if creating a meeting for the teams's own members. Why?? I want to just give the time and date, and a meeting is created automatically for all the members of that team.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Lately as in one month ago, I am unable to select a 'channel' to schedule meetings on the calendar

please fix the problem by reverting to previous scheduling capabilities

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Support URLs in Calendar Locations

Allow links to online meetings to be included (and clickable) in Calendar Location field, and when previewing a calendar item.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Show when assignments are due on calendar

When a teacher uploads an assignment to teams we should be able to see when it's due and when it was assigned on the calendar so we can make sure we are up to date, and it would be very helpful to us students.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Access own calendar when a guest on another tenancy

Currently, when attending an event as a guest on another organisation's tenancy, it is not possible to view my own calendar, or directly join the meeting from the calendar in Teams. As cross-organisational meetings become more frequent, this would be very useful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. classes not visible in calebdar

i have singned in and singned out twice from the app but the calender is coming blank it is not showing classes that are arranged by our teachers... I would like you to make your costumer care number on the website so that an indivisual can clarify the issues with your respected team and also the app is very difficult to use on a laptop or computer as compared to phone.Your team only have to improve the Microsoft teams that is for desktop.......

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Repeating events (classes) show up as individual posts in Teams instead of just one post.

Currently if you create a Repeating Meeting through the calendar (like Classes) all chats, notes, recordings, etc, all show up on a single post. This makes finding things difficult. It would be better if they all showed up on a separate thread.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Problem with Adding Meeting Links Appropriately to the Microsoft Teams Desktop App

If there is a large meeting scheduled by an organizer - more like a seminar - the link of which is shared to me via broadcast email, and I'd want to add this meeting to my calendar, clicking on the link only directly takes me to the meeting. Having an option to save this meeting to my calendar, from the email link itself, with a customizable title would help.

Currently, I'm manually creating the meetings with only myself as a participant and the link in the description. On my Android device, choosing the meeting from the calendar widget at least…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. give a costumer care number so that anyone who needs help could contact you

i am trying since two days but my calendar is not showing classes that are arranged by my teachers................................I would like to talk to someone for clarification or i will take a strict action against you ..................

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Teacher ability to remove canceled meetings off students calendars

Teachers should be able to remove manually canceled meetings from all student calendars. My youngest learners have a lot of canceled meetings on their calendars that are still showing up. Youngest learners do not know how to access their email to remove these calendar invites, so teacher should be able to manually remove them for their students

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. merging calendar

add an option to merge your Teams calendar with for example you iPhone calendar

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Calendar view

Not sure if this is possible already, but it would be great to label different meetings different colors on the calendar to help distinguish the different meetings.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It's hard to decipher between lessons with different classes and admin meetings. Sometimes meetings are missed because of this.

Create a colour coded option for the user to set different colours for different meetings.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. allow easy synching of teams calendar with other common calendars

allow easy synching of teams calendar with other common calendars such as google calendars so i don't need to check multiple calendars

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Calendar to Do List with option of marked as DONE

It would be great if in the calendar we could add a task/assignment/class and mark something as done upon completion.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. put in calender assingments (due dates w assignments)!

On calendar right now the only thing that automatically shows up is calls/classes, it would be really helpful to us students to have a place to see what assignments are closest due date wise and would definitely improve our grades and organization!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Addition of timetables

can you guys please add an app in which we could input are timetable?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Remove cancelled meeting

Hello sir,
    I want to share one more problem which i am facing a lot removing the cancelled meeting. if you can add the removal command that any cancelled meeting will appear cancelled for 24 hr and after that automatically removed from everyone's calender.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I think we can add my calendar in filter button.

Hello sir/ ma'am,
    In calendar section we are having a filter button for " DAY, WEEK and WORK WEEK " I think we can add my calendar in this so any personal who is scheduling meeting for himself can only see those meetings.

Regards

Deepak Gandharv

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base