Schools and Universities

Thanks for visiting the Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education suggestion box site! We regularly review your ideas and incorporate them into product planning. To make your voice heard, be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Thanks for supporting Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education. We’re listening and we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Files & Class Materials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Create private folders for students

It would be great if when setting up a team it created a private folder for each member of that team. This would be great in secondary schools, so that students could upload their work or here during lessons, you could then go into each folder as an owner of the team, see how students are getting on etc..

I appreciate this could work as an assignment but I believe there would be greater benefits to students having their own private folder.

I have set this up manually using SharePoint and changing access permission, students are making great use of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files & Class Materials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. View of the files uploaded in Microsoft Teams ought to no longer be tormented by the theme selected. (Please vote)

(Use of the link is given on the end of the article)

By https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/users/2323166872-microsoftuser1,

I am writing this to @microsoftteams.uservoice.com and the crew hoping that they'll solve my problem. I have a proposal. It's that I have selected the "High contrast" mode for my view. It's very nice! No doubt :). Just I have a hassle while opening the documents uploaded in files or class notebook! :( …
    Each time I open the files the whole file opens up in a high contrast mode - which even changes the view and is a "trouble"! So my opinion is that…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Files & Class Materials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Download destination folder

We use MS Teams for multiple subjects, which is why I find it necessary that we have the option to choose to which folder to save each of the downloaded file. Thank you!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Folders for Sway and Forms

As an educator who is delivering all lessons asynchronously, I use Forms and Sway on a regular basis for hundreds of students. I need a system to organize these files and find them quickly if needed. I'd suggest being able to create folders for Sways and Forms.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Sign pdf's in teams

Instead of download file - open with pdf reader - sign - upload --> sign in teams (browser/open pdf tool 'Nuance-Adobe-...')

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. no file deletion

no file deletion

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. include office 365 within teams

include office 365 within teams for collaboration

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. File upload section

For the file upload part, you should add one more section where your file is opened or downloaded by which user, so that other students will not be able to copy your work

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Universal "Files" Tab that sorts files by Channel

Each Channel has its own Files tab. Sometimes you're looking for a particular file but you don't remember which channel it's in. There's no ability to search a File name in all channels. I propose a single "Files" tab that has headings for each Channel and tools to filter search results.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow to select multiple pictures at once in android

You should make it so that when i am sending photos of my notes to my prof. i shouln't select picture by picture and instead let me select multiple pictures at once

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Links don't work in HTML viewer

For simple .html files that have been uploaded to the Files tab in a channel, after one clicks on the .html file and opens it in the Teams HTML viewer, clicking on links in the HTML page turns the HTML page white instead of taking one to the link's intended destination. This happens when using the "Open in SharePoint" option too. One is forced to always download the file and open it in a browser directly from the local file system. This is very inconvenient.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 25 26
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base