Schools and Universities

Thanks for visiting the Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education suggestion box site! We regularly review your ideas and incorporate them into product planning. To make your voice heard, be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Thanks for supporting Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education. We’re listening and we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Folder where kids can only upload, no delete option...

In Teams, We need a folder with contribute access - means children can upload only. No body can delete the files each other. In class materials, children cant upload. When we ask them to upload the files outside class materials, few boys are deleting others files and folders..
    Please give a solution....

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Files & Class Materials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. how do i remove the tiles shared

How do I remove a shared file from my Team?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files & Class Materials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I AM NOT ABLE TO LISTEN VOICE

I AM NOT ABLE TO LISTEN VOICE

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Ability to upload a Closed Caption file to play along with video viewed in Teams.

Ability to upload a Closed Caption file (.vtt, .srt, etc.) to sync with video played in Teams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Move a folder by dragging and dropping

Move a folder from one channel into another.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hiding folders in class materials

Hello, We are currently moving at the moment from Moodle to Teams. A lot of our staff are asking about being able to hide folders in teams until they are needed in the class materials section.

Is this possible?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. add a download process column in team for downloads

the multiple downloads within the team while being downloaded are not accessible introduction of this feature will be much appreciatable

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. La app tiende a ser algo confusa ....

La app tiende a ser algo confusa, poco intuitiva , no registra numeros de los que se recibio llamadas, entre otras cosas que deberian analizarse mejor.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. notification are not coming

it is coming we can't get your files

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Show download progress (Files Tab/Downloads) for any kind of file (Currently this is not showing).

You cant see the progress of a download, like when i try to download a meetings video i cant see the progress, i can only see when this is finished.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Have links to students' OneDrive listed after they have joined a Team

Currently students still have to use their network drive for Adobe CC files etc although these network drives are now synced with their OneDrive. I would like a way of getting to these OneDrives to access files that need opening with external applications E.g. a PSD with Photoshop.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. monitor views

It would be great to be able to see if people have been reading documents on Teams.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The video volume is too quiet. Make the volume enhancer increase the volume even more.

The video volume is too quiet. Make the volume enhancer increase the volume even more.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Would like a way to filter/organize by file type - specifically video

After creating multiple videos for the class, students have trouble referring back to a particular video out of perhaps dozens. And there doesn't seem to be a way to, for example, just show the meeting videos, so they could browse from a short list. Instead, they have to wander through the channel where the meeting is and try to find that needle in the channel haystack. This same idea could be expanded to include searching/organizing by date, file type, theme, etc

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Files & Class Materials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Have an option to clear recent files in Teams

Have an option to clear recent files in Teams under Files
    Or if the recent list of files are cleared from folder option then it reflect in Teams

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sorting Assignments - More options needed

I would like to be able to have assignments appear in an order of my choosing. Being able to group them under a unit or topic would also be important.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base