Schools and Universities

Thanks for visiting the Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education suggestion box site! We regularly review your ideas and incorporate them into product planning. To make your voice heard, be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Thanks for supporting Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education. We’re listening and we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Assignments & Grades  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make an area where all assignments can be viewed

Make an area where I can view all assignments I hate viewing them class by class

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Lay out all assignments from various classes on one page

Please make a page or section that will state all assignments from all classes that are due soon. This will help a lot as students won't have to go into each class's assignments tab to turn in an assignment. This will also prevent late work and serve as a reminder for various classes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. In the assignments section, please provide a feature to see all the due assignments together instead of putting them in class folders.

We have about 8 classes and some of them are further divided into 2 groups, which makes it difficult to open the folders of each class separately and check the assignments. If there would be an option where we could see all the assignments together with their due dates it would make it so much easier to use.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. To be able to download the students’ grades as a PDF. The excel file is useless.

To be able to download the studrnts’ grades as a PDF instead of an excel file. Also to have a whole class button to download a class set of grades as a PDF to give to individual students.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. View completed assignments so the most recently completed assignments are first

Rather than scrolling to the bottom of completed assignments to find the most recent ones.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Asignments improvement

For the assignments page, have a section of all the outstanding assignments in a box to make it easier to see what is needed doing when you have multiple classes. Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Feeback

I would love to have the option of a 2 way feedback box in Assignments. When a teacher returns work with feedback, students can respond to the feedback and then teacher is notified of this and can continue providing additional feedback or marking work.k

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Assignment Calender Tab

Instead of the current tab for assignments that is very annoying for most of my friends and I (we are students), we would much rather have that tab be a calendar, similar to the meetings calendar, except that it's assignments, their due dates, and due times.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Seeing all remaining assignments in one go

You should be able to see all your assignments from all of your teams in one location in one go. Currently there is an assignments section, but you have to click on each individual team to see which assignments you still have to do, but it would be useful to see all of the assignments remaining at once

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Organize Assignments into folders for students!

Our school recently switched from Schoology to Teams for class management. One of the critical deficits in Teams is the ability to organize assignments in folders like we could in Schoology. Students currently have a terrible time finding assignments, with no way to sort or organize other than by due date. I also miss the ability to prevent students from opening an assignment before completing a previous one -- this feature was key for sharing answers with students (especially during remote learning!) AFTER they had completed a task.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. attach more one note document in assignments

Using One Note in conjunction with Assignments in Teams is great -- but we need to be able to attach more than one single One Note file to an assignment!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. In Forms

I want my students to be able to write math symbols in the answer box
    Or much better if you allow them to use a pen to write with different colors and put some tools like rulers, compass or a circle with the ability to measure the diameter of a circle, a protractor to measure angles ,
    I mean give them the space to write
    I feel forms is so limited for mathematics subject
    And as a teacher I need to check the steps of their work
    Or you can put the feature of uploading pictures so they can upload…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. MORE options when posting the same Assignment for Multiple Teams(classes).

I know we can assign the same assignment to multiple teams(classes).

Can you add into that feature the ability to change the time it is posted for each of those classes?

For instance, I want to assign an Exit Ticket for my 3 classes tomorrow, but I don't want it to post until there are 15 minutes left in each class. That means 1 class at 9:20, my 2nd class at 11:15, and my third at 12:55. If I could do that all on one screen, without having to jump back and forth, that would be amazing!

Can you also…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow for students to be added to existing assignments.

Allow for students to be added to existing assignments. This is important as students come in and out of synchronous learning.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Access members by name to view all their grades by student name, not by individual assignment

It would be nice to click on a student's name and see what missing work they have, or access their assignments quickly rather than having to click through individual assignments.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Can have a to-do list.

So that can see them conveniently and don't need to check assignments separately.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Can have a to-do list.

So that can see them conveniently and don't need to check assignments separately.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Easier Removing Duplication of Files

Even though I have removed my files by clicking on the 'remove' button from the '...' section, why does the MS team still show adds '1' to the zip folder I submitted, which is an indication of the file duplication? I have tried to solve it but fail. So, does it mean even after I remove the file, it is still store in the MS team repository? Please enable the file removing and re-uploading to be easier for us, student.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Option to return an assignment as not completed

Some students are handing in an assignment which is either not attempted or not complete. It would be useful to be able to revert the assignment to the student to complete and to cancel their blank submission so it shows as either not done or not viewed.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 97 98
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base