Schools and Universities

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams for Schools & Universities. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. canvas

You need to make everything like Canvas because Microsoft Teams syncs terribly with SIS like powerschool because it does not recognize weighted categories. You should have have password protected quizzes with time limit options. Basically Teams is garbage for education, and if it was up to me I would choose Canvas for a learning management system. It syncs seamlessly and is the most user friendly learning management system out there.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  LMS integration (Moodle, ...)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Teams and LMS ?

hello. I'm new to Teams...
    Please,
    1) Do teams have APIs so I can develop something that doesn't exist in it yet?
    2) How can I record all classes without depending on the teacher to click on the Record button?
    3) How can I prevent only those who have paid for the course from entering the live classroom?
    4) Do teams have integration with any LMS? If yes, what?
    Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  LMS integration (Moodle, ...)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. We need to see who is scribbling on the white board.

We need to see who is scribbling on the white board. Unable to use this feature because it creates a mess. If we know the author of the scribble, all the miseries will be gone for good!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Hi

Yes, you can make MC Teams better. I think the most annoying thing is internet stuttering and connection problems. Could you fix it? Also, I have an idea for useful and practical feature. Could you add an volume-increasing option for each participant? It works well on Discord and I think it would improve your platfotrm.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add Attendees to the MS-Teams Live Events from API

How to add attendees to MS-Teams Live Events from API? There are few methods we can do. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/rest/api/media/liveevents

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. ActivePresenter

It's great for interactive quizzes for my students! Please add it ASAP :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. occurrence feature when creating meeting in Blackboard

Currently, the integration doesn't allow the occurrence option. Faculty have to create a meeting for every class session. It would be better to have the feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I would like to see more integration with educational resources.

It would be great if we could have seamless integration with educational websites such as commonlit and readworks. To be able to upload/ assign work to their notebook without having to download a pdf.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. LTI

We would like to change the default behavior of the LTI in Blackboard Learn to return content creators to the course homepage after a success message, rather than sticking on the success screen. This is creating some confusion among faculty.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Grades

I think it would be great to have a grade recording system integrated into teams so that you could setup the grade calculation automatically. You could use an online Excel platform, for example. Not just to record grades but to calculate weighted averages and so forth.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Think Central, Wonders, and SAVVAS Realize Integration

Please make it possible to integrate these curriculum websites, as well as assignments made on them, with Teams. It would make it so much easier for students.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Classroom Q and StudySync Integrations with MS Teams

Not really a LMS integration, but StudySync and Classroom Q are two tools that could have incredible impact for MS Teams if integrated as apps within MS Teams for English Language Arts classrooms.

Having content-curated resources and other classroom management tools smoothly integrated as features students can access within a Team would be a GAME CHANGER for educational usage of MS Teams.

www.studysync.com (partners with McGraw Hill Education)
    https://classroomq.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. my chat won't let me text

leave me alone and help

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. remove flipgrid

too many work

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. peniredfghjkluytfvb

cufhrd3rxurfxyfrcygfrfryfryfgryrfufhdsukcalubursuckablleu3husucksucksucksucksuckcluckclucklcuck make love love

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. idoceo synch

It would be great if it would be possible to put the grades and everything from teams into the teacher software iDoceo. Many teachers use it and its possible to synch it with Moodle.
    (iDoceo is a software for Apple)

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. No. Of participants in a virtual classroom

We have around 150 students per class in medical college. Some have around 300 in public sector. Can we create a virtual classroom for that

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. kami

Integrate the Kami extension/app into Teams. It is already available as an extension on Edge. Students need to be able to annotate, and with distance learning, the only way to accomplish that is through the use of digital texts. There is currently no efficient way to annotate within Teams. Kami is a fabulous free annotation and pdf tool, but in the Microsoft ecosystem, students need to download a pdf, upload it to Kami, and download it again for submission. Kami works with other platforms seamlessly, but it would be beneficial if it worked with Teams as well. If it is…

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  LMS integration (Moodle, ...)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. add gif to cutom backgroung

need gif as coustom background

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base