Schools and Universities

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams for Schools & Universities. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Habilitar gravação e envio de áudio no chat do TEAMS - similar a outros apps de mensagem instantânea.

Habilitar gravação e envio de áudio no chat do TEAMS - similar a outros app de mensagem instantânea.

Quero aqui sugerir essa funcionalidade porque em muitos casos seria mais prático enviar um a mensagem de áudio do que escrever um texto extenso para tratar de assuntos complexos. As vezes a pessoa está offline dificultando a possibilidade de uma chamada de áudio ou video. Funcionalidades como apagar a gravação tb teriam que estar disponíveis. Não é simples a implantação? Ninguém passou por essa situação ainda?

Desde já agradeço.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Teams & Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Volume control

To be able to adjust volume in teams meeting on the app (it's way too loud)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings, Calling & Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add a feature to see who is removing others from meeting

Please include the feature to see who is removing others from meeting. Many people abuse this, and this ends up causing problems in classes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings, Calling & Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. to make a automatic attendance sheet without the joining and leaving time .

enable teams lite as it requires a lot of data and storage. This will help a lot of people and even increase the team's popularity. while attending classes and meets the devices hang. Most of the people in India do not have wifi or dongles so you should even try to reduce data usage. Assignments and grades should be perfectly recorded.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please have the feature to stretch column of students' name in assignments, as it only shows the beginning and very difficult to track names

In the assignments tab we cannot see full name of students. Because of this we cannot track who has submitted and who has not. There should be the feature to stretch the column width, so at least we can know. Kindly see the attachment for better understanding.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Assignments & Grades  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. a call should be made if a teacher starts a meeting

a call should be made if a teacher starts a meeting

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Pop-up meeting.

We should be able to launch meetings in the same app as we were able to do it before. Teams is already a pretty heavy app and not having the option of disabling meeting pop-ups is very annoying. For people who uses slower devices teams is definetly not a very good option in terms of performance.

Also this feature should also be redesigned because the pop-up just opens in a random place on the screen, and also it doesn't remembers the last position nor size.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Notification on file upload.

Hello,
    In our school, they upload class notes and presentations almost every day. Our teachers may forget to notify us that these have been uploaded as they have to handle so many grades of students. We may even miss notes some times. Therefore, I request you to add a feature in which both students and teachers can be notified when a file gets uploaded in a certain channel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files & Class Materials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Adding labels to separate

Adding labels to separate out different teams as per different groups, topics, or per user need so that the teams are separated by labels making the user end easier to manage and looks customized.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX & Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. You should have a delete option in private chat

You should have a delete option in private chat

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Background settings for Android

I have an Chrome laptop or Android phone, please add background settings in the same platforms

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. suggestion

if you could add animations and backgrounds like you cam 9 that would
    be great!!

See attachment for reference

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Being able to change the camera background on Teams web version

I think you should let the Teams user on web to change the camera background, at my school, not everyone has a good computer to download Teams, and also there are people who don't need to download Teams because they just need to work temporary. For once there was a special meeting that everyone had to set a background for their cameras, but some people used web version so they couldn't change the background. I hope this suggestion can be considered.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Attendence

I hope you add an attendence tab in every team so the teachers can record students' attendence by @ mentioning them and create new tabs.
    Students should be able to view their attendence anytime they want to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. allow videos imbedded in PowerPoint to be played back in a recorded meeting.

Currently, a video imbedded in PowerPoint won't record if the presenter is recording a meeting. So, when the meeting video is posted people can't see the imbedded video. This should be updated to allow embedded video be recorded.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Private chat in meetings.

The private chat features in meeting so that you don't have to manually add a friend name to chat instead make an option in meeting so that we can chat in the meeting privately and it doesn't have to record the chats. Currently available feature is only meeting chat to everyone.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Document Zoom in instead of Zoom levels

I hate with a burning passion how the zoom is implemented for pdf documents. Instead of zooming in as I would like, teams instead shows percentages for how much to zoom in. This is always jarring for me as I expect the pdf to be zoomed in just like every other pdf client (internet browser or adobe reader). I find this inconvenience always interrupts my work flow and is very unpleasant.

Suggestion: Clicking zoom in/out should zoom in/out. There should be a separate option for specific levels just like how it is for Microsoft word.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX & Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Change "do not disturb" status from within meeting/call

Add icon/button to change status to Do Not Disturb from within the meeting screen so that you can disable distracting chat pop-ups without having to navigate back to the main Teams window.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Join Teams Live Event from Teams calendar appointments

When my organization has a Teams Live Event that is in my calendar, I cannot join directly from Teams as there is no join button (or link). I have to open the appointment in Outlook to click on the link to open in Teams. This makes no sense. There should be a join button in the Teams calendar appointment so that I don't have to switch to Outlook to switch back to Teams.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 871 872
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base