Schools and Universities

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams for Schools & Universities. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Notificaciones a las tareas para fecha de cierre

Hola, ya llevo buen tiempo trabajando con las tareas de Teams y me parece una herramienta espectacular, pero noto que si el estudiantes no entra a revisar la tarea la puede olvidar. sugeriría que se debería agregar una opción en la que al estudiante le llegue una notificación que una tarrea esta a punto de finalizar o un recordatorio de que tareas tiene pendientes por entregar.
    Muchas Gracias

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Assignments & Grades  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I suggest you add a "Mark as read" featuree

I am not sure what this would come under but adding a mark as read feature would be good because it enables you to "Mark as read" all your messages it is annoying to see a lot of orange circles.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. being able to delete your call history

deleting your chats and call history for some privacy so if you think the same... vote

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make it possible to send a text from Teams

Many of my parents don't answer their phones, voice mail is full, and are don't always receive emails. For many, text is the best way to reach them. It would be so convenient if I could send a text message from Teams, as if I were chatting to someone's phone number.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings, Calling & Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. allow the organizer of a meeting to rename a recording . For example, "Instructions for Math lesson"

Allow the organizer of a meeting to rename a recording . For example, "Instructions for Math lesson". This would allow students to refer back to lessons if they were absent or got disconnected.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings, Calling & Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Reduce online class duration to 45 minutes so that it may not harm eyesight of kids

I am a student and i am suffering from headache and eye pain due to consecutive online classes for 3 hours also the lt. Governor has ordered to limit online class duration to 45 mins.

Thankyou.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Well, it is great too to be able to schedule by clicking on duration of Teams Meeting.

Well, I would bring up that, it is good to have something like this that after we select our starting time, the ending time is there after we have selected how many hours the lesson/meeting is. By then, it would be nice also as the duration is a customisable thingy settings. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It would be good to use fast forward and speed up for viewing back recordings.

using fast forward so that some part in the recordings can be skipped as it is important too as students might need to find out or to view a certain part rather than keep on searching, this will help saving a lot of time. Besides that, I am conducting my lesson in a slower way to suite some students so that they can catch up the lesson, however, some who watch back through the recordings preferred it to be able to speed up. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add the amount of time on a meeting to the Excel downloaded from Insights

It would great to obtain the minutes students were on every meeting. Even though we can see it thanks to insight, when we download the report from insight we are able to see whether a student attendeded a meeting or not, not the minutes and some of them were only 5 or less minutes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Insights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Bulk edit assignments

I needed to update the "Close date" to many of my assignments all at once. (18 assignments x 5 periods = 90 changes). It would be nice to have a bulk edit feature so that I can apply a change to multiple assignments at once.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add "student only" option to Add assignment to calendars

In the newly released "Add assignments to calendars" in Teams assignments, add the additional option of "student calendars only." A teacher's calendar gets filled quickly and all these assignments make it unwieldy.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Update Class notebook page in assignment

When I create an assignment I usually put the details and resources on a class notebook page. It then gets distributed to students so they can edit that page. I would like to be able to add resources to the OneNote page and have it update the student's copies.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Class Notebook  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add a section to manage users from Microsoft 365 Admin Portal

Add a section to manage users from Microsoft 365 Admin Portal

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Show assignment overview for ATTACHMENTS.

When clicking an assignment, a column for attachments can show if the student was able to attach a work. At the same time, the teacher must be able to control if the student can turn in their work WITH/WITHOUT an attachment.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It would be nice if we can schedule the posts for our channels beforehand. The same goes with messages on the chatbox.

This way, we can still work at our own time but considers that the other person who might be in a meeting during the time the person is drafting. This avoids notifications at ungodly hours or while in class.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams & Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Screen sharing feature is not working in Ubuntu 21.04 - Wayland

When using Wayland, screen sharing feature is not working, all screen sharing options are missing (nothing found, not even screens). We are unable to work and share screen.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. There are audio issues when using bluetooth headsets when joining a meeting

There is a constant static playing in my headphones even when everyone is muted. The sound is also very choppy and sounds like I'm listening to an old radio. This affect every audio output on my MacBook. If I watch a YouTube video while in a meeting the sound of the video is tinny and sounds as if it it being recorded by Teams and then played back to me through the meeting (which makes it sound awful).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 847 848
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base