Schools and Universities

Thanks for visiting the Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education suggestion box site! We regularly review your ideas and incorporate them into product planning. To make your voice heard, be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Thanks for supporting Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education. We’re listening and we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make Class Materials folder accessible through Teams IOS app

Currently the Class Materials read only folder is not accessible in Teams IOS app

56 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

planned  ·  16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Integrate Assignments with calendar

It would be very useful for communication with parents to get a link of the dates assignments that they can add in their Phone Calendar (or Outlook calendar,...). Students also love to be able to see that on their phone home screen. No excuses...! ;)

When an assignment is created in a class, it only shows up in the assignment tab within that class. In Classroom when an assignment was created it also showed in the students’ calendars. This would be a great addition especially if students are in multiple classes they’ll be able to see all their assignments in…

612 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

44 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  Warren responded

This item is still in the planning stages. No new details to share at this time.

-Warren

3. Group calendar visible in Teams

I see that a group calendar shows up in Outlook online when a group is created in Teams. Could this calendar be accessible directly from Teams?

115 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  Warren responded

This feature has now moved into the planning stage! I’ll keep you posted as I hear more.

-Warren

4. allow users to add/create teams from the mobile apps

Lots of users are mobile-only, so it seems like an oversight to require users to sign into the desktop app to add themselves to teams or create a new one before they can even use the mobile app. The mobile app finds my info just fine, why not team info too?

(Topic cloned from public request - due to EDU not having this functionality at this time. )

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Schools and Universities

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.