Schools and Universities

Thanks for visiting the Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education suggestion box site! We regularly review your ideas and incorporate them into product planning. To make your voice heard, be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Thanks for supporting Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education. We’re listening and we really appreciate your feedback.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. see your self

see yourself during video calls.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Skype In The Classroom  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make 9 people on a screen on an iPad

Have 9 people on a meeting screen on iPad rather than 4

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Skype In The Classroom  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Skype In The Classroom  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Cant see others face unlike joom

where i can see everyones face ..it reduces productivity and reponsibilty of other students

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. subtitles

if someone has internet issues, and they cannot hear what someone is saying, then they will be able to read the subtitles.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allowing me to give control to my students when sharing my screen so I can assess students.

I would love to be able to give control to my student when sharing my screen to do assessments.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. can you add this: when somebody kick me from the call, I saw his name

in school classes calls my classmate is kicking other classmates an me from the group call but I dont know who is kicking me. this is awful!!!!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Lock on muting pupils

Once the host of the meeting has muted all students there should be a lock, rather than the students being able to unmute themselves and carry on with their own personal conversations as before.
    The host should be able to nominate someone to speak or accept the student who is answering the question.
    This would therefore minimise background noise.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Lock on muting pupils

Once the host of the meeting has muted all students there should be a lock, rather than the students being able to unmute themselves and carry on with their own personal conversations as before.
    The host should be able to nominate someone to speak or accept the student who is answering the question.
    this would therefore minimise background noise.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. classes with many students (>10)

PROBLEM:
    Teams is set in such a way that only when the Teams video is in sharing mode the teacher's picture takes up the whole screen for the other members of the class/meeting. Otherwise, his picture can be seen in a smaller box with other boxes representing all the members attending the lesson.
    This is a wonderful tool for meetings or for classes with a small number of students (<10). For classes with many students, such as 80 - 100 this is useless or even misleading.

I warmly suggest adding a menu to simply distinguish if the Teams user is…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Let students see their classmates when they are on a teams call

have individual boxes of each student on your screen so we can see eachother

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. tg

et

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please add a feature to add background blur, please respond quickly and work on it

Please add a feature to add background blur, please respond quickly and work on it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bakround affects

a bunch of cool green screen things

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Hello, when we have a class lesson in MT, it is possible to mute anyone's microphone. Even students can mute teachers. Somehow repair it ple

Hello, when we have a class lesson in MT, it is possible to mute anyone's microphone. Even students can mute teachers. Somehow repair it please. Thanks

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base