Schools and Universities

Thanks for visiting the Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education suggestion box site! We regularly review your ideas and incorporate them into product planning. To make your voice heard, be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Thanks for supporting Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education. We’re listening and we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Color coding in Teams Calendar from Outlook Calendar

I color code items in my Outlook Calendar to keep multiple tasks/events organized, but the Teams Calendar doesn't show color. This would be very helpful as I would like to use Teams as my one-stop place, but it is hard to differentiate tasks/events by groups, without opening the Calendar event.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Schedule a meeting with two or more teams

Organization Master Calendar - I would like there to be a way to view a master calendar of when all different teams of an organization are meeting to help with scheduling.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Schedule a meeting with two or more teams

Schedule meetings across multiple teams - I would like to schedule a meeting, select two to three teams to schedule it with, and have the meeting appear on each persons individual calendars.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add Month view to Teams Calendar

Add Month view to Teams Calendar

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Automatically Clear Calendar

It would be very helpful to have a button that could clear a full day/week/month of events on a calender

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Organiser cannot add specific people "who can present?" in more options

In creating a meeting for other owners in a Team, as an organizer for school I cannot give control to specific people or owners to present only.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. a system that filters set assignments in date orderso it is easier to manage work assigments especially for schooling and education purposes

I suggest a system that filters set assignments so it is easier to manage work assignments especially for schooling and education purposes. Especially on the calendar where we can see our assignments when they are due in on a calendar.As it is only possible to view meetings which remote; learning programmes and school don't participate in as frequently

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow organizer to pin notes to calendar appointments ahead of the meeting.

It would be nice to click on a meeting in the Calendar mode and be able to attach notes to the meeting and then be able to reference those notes during the meeting. This would be great for agendas, lesson plans, tight time-frame meetings, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Change color of meetings in the past

It would be nice if calendar meetings could turn a different color after they have occurred. There could be a preset color, or the organizer could color code meetings - those that were successful, those that need follow up, those that went over time, those that were spontaneous, etc.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Teams Diary

Have a Teams Diary (or Calendar) that all staff in the school / organisation can access, and add/edit events. Currently we use Google Calendar but Teams and O365 for everything else. Would be fantastic to have a Teams Diary so all staff can access the one platform. Thanks.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Notifications on Calendar Meetings

Hello, when we schedule a Meeting on the Calendar, there is NO notifications for the people invited, it would nice to receive some type of notification

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. you can create an app which schedules our meeting everyday by the hour as it is scheduled

you can create an app which schedules our meeting everyday by the hour as it is scheduled

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. So...Can you please mark on our calendars for us to see when our assignments are due?

You can send us an e-mail/message to remind us of our latest assignment or write all our assignments on the calendar to see which one should be done first. I really need this as I procrastinate and also have a lot of homework, hope this is a good suggestion for everyone!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The ability to see the students calendars would be priceless in Microsoft Teams

The ability to see students calendars would be priceless in Microsoft Teams (A Bonus to be able to schedule them for a teams meeting directly from their calendar)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Using email distribution lists for Teams calendar invitations

When I send a calendar invitation from a channel within Teams site I am unable to select email distribution lists from my Org Outlook list. I have noticed Teams only searches for individuals. I have also tried to use the name of the group membership using @, but no luck. My request is for Teams to be able to search for organisation email circulation lists. My department has 54 people.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Using email distribution lists for Teams calendar invitations

When I send a calendar invitation from a channel within Teams site I am unable to select email distribution lists from my Org Outlook list. I have noticed Teams only searches for individuals. I have also tried to use the name of the group membership using @, but no luck. My request is for Teams to be able to search for organisation email circulation lists. My department has 54 people.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add a date

During this time we're having several team meetings. We've been scheduling extra meetings. I would like the option to go into a current meeting and ADD additional dates. We often end our meeting with "let's meet again next week". Currently, I have to go into the calendar on the next date and add every attendee again. The address book isn't linked to my contact groups, so I have to remember all 20+ people to invite.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I'd like to be able to set an alarm for certain meetings and choose how early, ie; 15 minutes before the meeting time... 30 min before, etc

I would like the ability to set an alarm type notification in your calendar. Set it for 5, 15, 30 minutes prior to start of meeting... or even 1 day, etc.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Automatically add meeting to calendar

It would be good to be able to automatically add meetings from selected teams to the calendar.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base