Schools and Universities

Thanks for visiting the Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education suggestion box site! We regularly review your ideas and incorporate them into product planning. To make your voice heard, be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

Thanks for supporting Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education. We’re listening and we really appreciate your feedback.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. CLONE

Faire en sorte qu'on puisse cloner une équipe existante. Il serait ensuite possible d'.en changer le nom et d'ajouter un propriétaire pour lui permettre de gérer les mêmes élèves sans refaire une nouvelle équipe.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Files & Class Materials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files & Class Materials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. can you Add a guide

I would like you to tell All the students how to use micro soft teams by Adding a guide to the App,its more Easier to use if you Add a guide its better for the students to Under stand by that way,so the Teacher's don't get Asked how to use this App i would like to focuse in class. i hope you can Add this feture to the App, thank for your under standing and Reading my Requast -student

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When microsoft forms is modified by some other person it should show who modified the form last with name to avoid confusion and manipulatit

When microsoft forms is modified by some other person it should show who modified the form last with name to avoid confusion and manipulation of data.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Adding files to multiple teams at once

Hi,
    I have 30 teams I have to maintain with new files every week. It takes me hours to upload the same files in each team individually. It would be amazing to be able to save files to multiple teams like how you can post to mulitple channels. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. download notification

Please add notification and progress list or something like chrome did for downloading files.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Files

Drag and drop - please fix this as everything is missing when I open up the folders. Google drive does this well. Can you?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. there must be a list of "still" downloading recorded videos, not only downloaded.

The downloading list will allow people to cancel videos they mistakenly put on download. This ideal will also show the size of the recorded video.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When closing a file, it shouldn't go back to the main folder

When you close a file it goes to the main folder in stead of going back to where the file you closed was.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Hi when you make a post and want to upload files to the post, click on attach and go to files , it will not let you upload multiple files ia

when you make a post and want to upload files to the post, click on attach and go to files , it will not let you upload multiple files at a time - you can only upload 1 snd then you have to repeat the process - very time consuming , please review this so that we can uppload multiple files in one go

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. downloads page

adjust the downloads page and make it more customizable especially where to allocate the files and lecture videos because we have many teams in the app so if all the videos and files downloaded in the default windows folder in its default name (eg. video.mp4 or file.pdf) it will be a big miss

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please consider involving the following options

1) an option to cancel the "already initiated download of files and recording".
    2) an option to play the recorded meetings without downloading it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Fix the download files feature

Download often crashes, there is no way to figure out whether download is progressing or completed, download notifications come at random

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. schedule when team members can see a file

it'd be nice if I can upload a file in school materials (BEFORE the lesson starts for example) and schedule its appearance to team members whenever I want. this way I can upload a file whenever I remember and not have a bunch of files that I need to upload after EACH SESSION

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Skip a few seconds for videos

When watching an .mp4 or similar video files through Teams, you should be able to press the arrow keys to skip a few seconds back/forth, 5 or 10.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. ms teams members for class team can edit the files uploaded by teacher, please update the site permission from Members to Visitor

ms teams members for the class team can edit the files uploaded by the teacher, please update the site permission from Members to Visitor especially for the class group (students)

Now teams or sharepoint doesnt have the option to change the permission at once but manually do it one by one.. (change the permission for students from MEMBERS to VISITOR)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base