Schools and Universities

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams for Schools & Universities. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Files & Class Materials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Folders to organise different groups that I am in.

I am currently a member of nearly 60 groups and at a glance it is quite hard to see which classes are mine and which ones belong to other teachers in my department.

It would be good if there was the ability to create folders to organise the different groups that we belong to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files & Class Materials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Return to the same file path after closing a file that your opened from Teams

By default when you open a file without selecting any other option it'll open the file to be viewed within Teams, however when you close this file within teams it goes back to the beginning of the files tab, making you navigate through the entire file path in case you opened the wrong file or wanted to view another file within in the same folder.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add tools for maths teachers

For online sessions, maths needs more tools

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. have separate rooms within the meeting

Be able to put attendees in different rooms to discuss on a topic away from the other room to then come back to the main meeting to share there ideas with one another. (different groups)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Stay in the same directory as document after I close it

Currently, when opening a document in a nested directory on closing it we go directly to the home of files tab. I would prefer to stay in the same directory as the document I just closed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. As a teacher of 4 different classes, I have to go into each class to send message with attachment

, so I wish to be able to send an message with attachment to all my classes at the same time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make it easier to find out what Files are in a Team

Be able to sort files by what Team they are located in, or add a "see all files in this Team" in the More Options dropdown menu for the Team. It's difficult when you have many channels in a Team and you can't find out where the file you need is located. Having the option to list or sort all the files located inside that Team would be helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Scan PlugIn

As in classes, pen and paper are still often used (esp. as many of our students are only using Teams on their smartphone) I would appreciate a document scanner plugin directly in team meetings. They could directly link up with a mobile device's camera or a USB Scanner attached to a PC. That way you can easily and quickly upload handwritten notes directly to a team meeting to present them without having to leave the platform first.
    I guess you could more or less incorporate Office Lense?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It would be great if class materials could be added to multiple teams at once.

I have 28 classes and when adding class materials, I have to do it 28 times! The option to add assignments to more than 1 team already exists. Please do the same with class materials!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Being able to copy en entire folder to another location

As of right now, if I want to move an entire folder of files to another location, I can't just move the entire folder. I have to create a new folder in the new location and copy the contents. This is very tedious and frustrating- especially when you have so many files.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. On the app, there is no option for deleting files.

There is no option to delete files on the app. Since one cannot use Teams on a browser on a tablet or an iPhone, it seems to me that the app should be able to do everything you can do on a desktop.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Formulas & Equations

As a Chemistry teacher, it would be nice to be able to type in chemical formulas and equations into MS Forms when making quizzes. Specifically, the ability to create superscripts and subscripts within a quiz form would be very helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base