Schools and Universities

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams for Schools & Universities. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Folders on teams

Remain in the same location in the Teams Files, don't go back to "General" every-time you leave a document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Files & Class Materials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Limite de deberes

Poner un límite de ejercicios

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files & Class Materials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Need support for .MOV files in the mobile App.

Need support for .MOV files in the mobile apps. It is really frustrating particularly as we are all home schooling and teachers are uploading videos in .MOV format as a lot of teachers are using iOS where all videos are recorded in .MOV format.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Be able to open more than one file and chat in the teams channel at the same time! Tabs Feature!!!

I dislike how I have to jump back and fourth between the files and channel to be able to chat with group members! Makes the work flow super inefficient ! Please add a tabs feature!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. It would be useful to know what data would be required before clicking on a file.

For those students who have limited data, it will be helpful for them to know upfront how much data would be required to view each file, so that they can plan/prioritise which files to choose to work on.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow ability to sign files without having to download the pdf.

Allow ability to sign files without having to download the pdf.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. To-do list with e-learning materials and scoring.

To-do list with e-learning materials and scoring.
    I am looking for a tool that would allow me to make a list of personalized learning materials (PDFs, links to web articles, etc) for a team/class. Each student/employee would individually check the read items on the list. I would like to combine this with the points system. Each item read would add up to the pool. At the end of the period, this would allow me to reward those involved who have read the most teaching material.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. recored file

Lesson can be recorded but recorded file name has no information. Its name is video.mp4. It can contain recorded lesson name. I know that lid of the video contains recorded date and time but it can also be added to file name.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Offline file storage like your OneDrive can so people can work on documents in the field when they do not have internet.

Outlook, OneDrive, and the entire Office suite let you edit and work on documents while offline. Why can't this be the case in Teams? We have many faculty and student who work in the field and do not have access to the internet.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. hiding files and videos that is uploaded until you want your students to see it

I want to upload videos and files in advance in the file folder but I only want my student's to see them when they need them or when I am working on that topic please add a button. as it is now if I don't want them to see the video or pdf in advance I then must load everything just before I have my lesson and that creates problems some student then think that there is to much work or do things in advance and that creates stress. sometimes the internet is slow and the video or files don't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Notification

A notification whenever a member of team uploads a file in the files section

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Best TNPSC Coaching Centre in Chennai

We are one of the coaching centre in Chennai. We provide exclusive study materials and books for TNPSC, Bank, UPSC, SSC, Police and Tet Exam Aspirants or Students...
    Visit :https://bestlearningcentre.in/tnpsc-exam-coaching-centre-in-chennai.php

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. try on the app to put mini features so you can add bookmarks

try to put mini features so you can add bookmarks and files that are very important

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. the zoom in feature

The letters are very small, need to zoom in.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. copy in areas of Forms

Be able to copy every time you select the three dots for options.

be able to search for individual files in Forms

Create folders in Forms to help organize projects.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Simple read-only option for files and folders.

Allow an option in the 3-dot menu of files and folders to make it Read Only. Going into Sharepoint or having to put every file into the general channel is not compatible with running classes in different channels.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. There should be a feature when we are trying to send the fill test, when we need to confirme that we want to submit the test.

Today I had an exam and i pressed by mistake the submit button. There should be a confirmation before sending it!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Integration of existing MS products

Keep consistency for Word, Excel etc. Editing options are frustrating if using the Teams platform. Launching into desktop mode can be inconvenient and time consuming whilst making minor amendments before delivering content.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base