Schools and Universities

Thanks for visiting the Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education suggestion box site! We regularly review your ideas and incorporate them into product planning. To make your voice heard, be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Thanks for supporting Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education. We’re listening and we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Files & Class Materials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files & Class Materials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Notify when a file is uploaded

It would be better to get a notification when a file is uploaded. Currently we have to go to the file section of each and every teams to check if anything new is uploaded.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Customize Browsable Locations when sharing Power Points

Currently when sharing screens you are given the option to share a recent power point, or when you click browse, you can browse your personal OneDrive or upload from your computer.

You should be able to browse all channels/file locations you have access to in teams. This would allow me to share class materials and course PowerPoints more freely.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Enregistrement de réunion

Je n'arrive plus a voir les enregistrements de réunion sur mon téléphone alors qu'avant j'y arrivais

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Pin very important things on chat box, like a document or chat

Make things like documents, links, and chat visible for EVERYBODY without scrolling in the chat box. This is for quick access to important links, like tutorials and YouTube educational videos. For example if a teacher has tech problems with hearing videos, students can go to the link themselves. Or just list things without sharing the screen!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add Download Progress Meter.

addition of download progress meter along with the separate folder for saved files and meeting recordings.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Base para tareas

Sería bueno que tuvieran un sistema para ver quien mandó un documento y los clasifique como tareas ennuna carpeta y que tenga límite de entrega

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. a button to call individuals

if you could add a button so when i click on the picture i can click a call button to call them and only them without scheduling a meeting it would help a lot because when ever I need to call my classmates i cant i can only chat this would help a lot!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Keyboard arrow flicking

Use the arrow keys or some kind of arrow to flick though Photos, Videos and Files. Currently you have to exit each picture and click on each one individually, you also cannot see what a photo is until you click on it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I can't blur my screen

can you let me blur my screen I don,t see the backround button

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Tile view in folders

The ability to default the file view to a tile. In the app and online.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It is extremely restrictive not being able to post files to multiple channels. I also need the ability to delete member posts as an owner.

Give the ability to share files across multiple channels and allow Owners to delete posts from other owners and members

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please add all features that are available on YouTube except perhaps the subtitles in the MS teams video player.

Most of the part of the recorded lectures are easily understood. By adding a 5s skip option I can complete revisiting my lectures at a faster pace. Also, some professors teach very slowly. If there is a option to play the video at a faster speed (x1.25 or x1.5), I can finish the lectures fast.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. make it easier to create links to existing files in other Teams

When clicking on the paper clip icon for attachments in a channel conversation, as a user I would like to be able to add a link rather than a copy of the file. The purpose of working on shared files is to avoid duplicates!
    As an example, a colleague and I are having a conversation in one Team channel about a document that both of us have access to in another Team. Having recently worked on the file, it appears in my recent list, but if I attach it, I only get the option to upload a copy. By default,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. bring back the automatic loading of a recoding to Stream.

In the spring all recordings were automatically loaded to Stream now need to download locally and then upload

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Non-Editable Files

In the Files tab, there should be a way to create non-editable folders other than the original Class Materials folder. If that folder is deleted, there is not a way to create another non-editable folder.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base