Schools and Universities

Thanks for visiting the Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education suggestion box site! We regularly review your ideas and incorporate them into product planning. To make your voice heard, be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Thanks for supporting Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education. We’re listening and we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Files Download Management

Its great if there is a possibility monitor Files Download Progress, and enable the user to Cancel Download and Pause Download if needed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Files & Class Materials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. To-do list with e-learning materials and scoring.

To-do list with e-learning materials and scoring.
    I am looking for a tool that would allow me to make a list of personalized learning materials (PDFs, links to web articles, etc) for a team/class. Each student/employee would individually check the read items on the list. I would like to combine this with the points system. Each item read would add up to the pool. At the end of the period, this would allow me to reward those involved who have read the most teaching material.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files & Class Materials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. recored file

Lesson can be recorded but recorded file name has no information. Its name is video.mp4. It can contain recorded lesson name. I know that lid of the video contains recorded date and time but it can also be added to file name.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Offline file storage like your OneDrive can so people can work on documents in the field when they do not have internet.

Outlook, OneDrive, and the entire Office suite let you edit and work on documents while offline. Why can't this be the case in Teams? We have many faculty and student who work in the field and do not have access to the internet.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. hiding files and videos that is uploaded until you want your students to see it

I want to upload videos and files in advance in the file folder but I only want my student's to see them when they need them or when I am working on that topic please add a button. as it is now if I don't want them to see the video or pdf in advance I then must load everything just before I have my lesson and that creates problems some student then think that there is to much work or do things in advance and that creates stress. sometimes the internet is slow and the video or files don't…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Notification

A notification whenever a member of team uploads a file in the files section

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Best TNPSC Coaching Centre in Chennai

We are one of the coaching centre in Chennai. We provide exclusive study materials and books for TNPSC, Bank, UPSC, SSC, Police and Tet Exam Aspirants or Students...
    Visit :https://bestlearningcentre.in/tnpsc-exam-coaching-centre-in-chennai.php

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. try on the app to put mini features so you can add bookmarks

try to put mini features so you can add bookmarks and files that are very important

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. the zoom in feature

The letters are very small, need to zoom in.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. copy in areas of Forms

Be able to copy every time you select the three dots for options.

be able to search for individual files in Forms

Create folders in Forms to help organize projects.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Simple read-only option for files and folders.

Allow an option in the 3-dot menu of files and folders to make it Read Only. Going into Sharepoint or having to put every file into the general channel is not compatible with running classes in different channels.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. There should be a feature when we are trying to send the fill test, when we need to confirme that we want to submit the test.

Today I had an exam and i pressed by mistake the submit button. There should be a confirmation before sending it!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Integration of existing MS products

Keep consistency for Word, Excel etc. Editing options are frustrating if using the Teams platform. Launching into desktop mode can be inconvenient and time consuming whilst making minor amendments before delivering content.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ability to choose when a file becomes available

A feature I would like to see in the future, is the ability to choose when a file becomes available for my students. In that way I can give them an assignment and provide them with the solutions to the problems, but only after the assignment is finished

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Whole Class Bookmarks - One Quick Click

I need my students to be able to access a variety of websites.
    Exactly like the “Files” Feature, but instead of Files, where they then have to open a document and then click on a hyperlink, make it just a “Bookmark” tab where students can click on links, directly.
    I know I can make my own Bookmarks and access my own saved messages, but I would like for all of my students to also have the same messages saved, and the way that it is set up now is too much navigation for younger students.
    Please allow for Team Specific…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make a "go back funktion" that takes you back to the previously page you was on. Not like the one on teams that takes you way back.

When you enter a folder, then another folder, then another folder and then click "back" on teams, it takes you to posts. I didn't ask to get to posts, if i wanted posts i would have clicked posts. I want to get back to the folder that i was in before i pressed on the one that i am in right now.

Resume:
    Folder 1 --> Folder 2 --> Folder 3 --> "press back" --> posts = not what i asked for.

Folder 1 --> Folder 2 --> Folder 3 --> "press back" --> Folder 2 = Exactly what i…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 27 28
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base