Schools and Universities

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams for Schools & Universities. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Files & Class Materials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Have an option of renaming files and deleting files in the mobile app.

The desktop app has an option of renaming and deleting files where as the mobile app doesn't.
    That option should be available for the mobile app too.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files & Class Materials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Downloading status

It would be great to see a sort of progress bar, showing the percentage of files currently downloaded. When trying to download several podcasts (i.e. more than 1GB), I need to check manually every 2 minutes if the files are finally downloaded.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Files & Class Materials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. .ipynb viewer support

please add this functionality just like that of docx and pdf, many machine learning courses involve submission of jupyter notebooks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allowing easier transition between documents in Files and Class Materials

I have to start accessing other documents from the same folder from the "Files" section every time I close a document. It would save me a lot of time if there was a "back" option I could choose to leave a document after I finish using it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. show if people download a file

pour savoir qui sont les personnes qui ont téléchargé un fichier mis à disposition (dans les supports de cours)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. please add one feature that teacher can share screen of any app like youtube

i can not shaare screen on my pc so please add this feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Choose download location for files attached to a channel.

Add a setting to be able to choose where you files should be downloaded, or at least prompt the user when a download is initiated.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Choose the local device folder where files are downloaded to from the Teams app.

It would be useful to be able to change where files from the MS Teams app are downloaded to my local machine. Currently they're being downloaded to the SSD Windows is installed on, rather than the separate "Downloads" folder I designated as my default for other apps, which is on a hard drive. Being able to download files and video presentations to different locations, rather than constantly writing/rewriting (especially to an SSD) and having to move every file to a different folder after download would be extremely useful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Downloadings list

A list of what files I've been downloaded recently, and wich shows how much of a download is back. For example, when I download a meeting, the file instantly appears in the selected folder, but I can't play the whole meeting, only the few first minutes (wich has been downloaded until i opened the file). So now, I always have to chek how much MB-s of the files whole size is back.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Adding link to google presentation to class materials

Hello! I would like to have an option to add links to my Google presentations to the Class materials. I make a Google presentation for each lesson, and I often add things and change them, so converting them to ppt presentation would not help: I would have to upload the new version of the presentation again and again after each change. I am obliged to use MS Teams by my school, but I have been using Google presentation for a long time now and have everything organized on my Google drive. I can send the students a link to a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Moving Folders into other Folders

We require the facility to move existing folders into other folders (not just individual files). This would help with organisation of our Team drive.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Optional timer/ stop watch

The ability to set and use a stop watch or timer for when students have been set a task to complete by themselves

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hello MS Teams. What i would like to suggest and i think is very helpful is that if only there is an actual download progress to check on.

Every time i download something from some team channel like a recording video or an image or some document i dont see any download progress anywhere and it's kinda hard to wonder how the download is going or is the download of the file going well. It will be nice to have this feature. Thank you ahead and God bless you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Files slideshow

When viewing photos in the Files folder, in both staff and class teams, it would be really useful if the user could view the photos as a slideshow. At the moment, you have to close the photo and reopen the next. It would be so useful to have arrows so that you can navigate between the photos.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sonradan öğretmenlerimizin sisteme yüklediği canlı ders kayıtlarını hızlandırıp izleyebilme özelliği gelirse mükemmel olabilir.

Sonradan öğretmenlerimizin sisteme yüklediği canlı ders kayıtlarını hızlandırıp izleyebilme özelliği gelirse mükemmel olabilir.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base