Schools and Universities

Thanks for visiting the Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education suggestion box site! We regularly review your ideas and incorporate them into product planning. To make your voice heard, be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Thanks for supporting Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education. We’re listening and we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It is extremely restrictive not being able to post files to multiple channels. I also need the ability to delete member posts as an owner.

Give the ability to share files across multiple channels and allow Owners to delete posts from other owners and members

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Files & Class Materials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. make the class materials folder accessible through teams on ANDROID

I know this is available on IOS but it isn't currently on android

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Files & Class Materials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. bring back the automatic loading of a recoding to Stream.

In the spring all recordings were automatically loaded to Stream now need to download locally and then upload

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files & Class Materials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Jebać tk gówno

JDJDJDJDJDJDJJD

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add Playback speed for media files

It would be great to have the option to either increase or decrease the playback speed of media files that are saved in the Files section of Teams. The build in media player has options for fullscreen and playback resolution, please add a speed option.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Have a "save as..." dialogue for downloading files and pictures from chats etc.

In the title. At the moment downloading files is unclear where they end up and feels clunky.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. remove the expiry time on recorded videos

if there was no expiry date on recorded videos it would be great. I downloaded one video and halfway true it cuts out. alto it recorded and wasn't any issues during the recording it still cuts out

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Modified By Newer to older is not working as expected

Hi,

I have observed below scenario.

Go to Files tab/page
    Select Modified tab

Select the 'Newer to Older' option.

Folders are sorted in the Date order.
    But Newly / Recently created file displayed at last.

Please check the Date Sort Order in video

Comments: It is observed that we need to select twice 'Newer to Older' option in order work correctly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Ability to choose where files are downloaded from teams files

I have two drives and i prefer to keep my files in one and applications in another. Teams always downloads to the downloads file and from there I have to move the file everytime to where I want it. If there was and option I could turn on where I am able to save the files where I want it would be great.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Convert a Word doc to a PDF

The ability to convert a Word doc to a PDF within the Teams app. This way the editable Word version could be stored in one folder, and the read-only PDF version could be stored in another.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. with zoom , I was able to use my IPAD and /or phone as an external camera. I need to be able to do that with TEAMS..

I need to be able to use my IPAD /phone as an external camera, and /or access the activities i have on my ipad so that I can use more materials when I am working one on one with a student. .

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Files & Class Materials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. PDF Zoom Issue

A strange thing I noticed, when opening a pdf file from the Files tab on any channel of a team, the file opens in a ridiculously small size, and since there are no zoom options for the pdf viewer built into teams, I tried using "Ctrl + =" shortcut, but for some reason it tries to zoom into the whole Teams UI and the pdf remains the same size.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. **** of

of u ********* 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. As aulas da faculdade estão sendo feitas por uma reunião do Teams, mas agira não é mais possível ter acesso a elas offline, ou seja, por dow

As aulas da faculdade estão acontecendo por reunião do Teams, mas agora não é mais possível fazer o download para assistir offline, o que prejudica meus estudos, já que muita coisa tenho deixado para anotar depois. Era muito melhor quando podíamos baixar o arquivo

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. to support .mkv

Ms teams indentify .mkv files as normal files, and no preview for the mkv video. Every time i make a video to publish on ms teams with my mkv recorder is so annoying! I need to convert it to mp4.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Fonts unavailable in Teams - PowerPoint looks terrible after upload

When a PowerPoint looks wonderful in the app and online versions, then looks terrible and unreadable when uploaded to Teams because all the FONTS have been replaced by limited selection in Teams. Please give the same FONT choice in Teams as in PowerPoint to preserve the design and readability of PowerPoint slides.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Hyperlinks in PowerPoint don't work in Teams

In an attached PowerPoint, allow hyperlinks to websites to work.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base