Schools and Universities

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams for Schools & Universities. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Integrate a Downloading Status

When I'm downloading a lecture from teams it gives me the notification of it started but I can't see how much is done or something went wrong and it stopped so please like when we are uploading a file we can see how its progressing and all

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Files & Class Materials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Have an option to clear recent files in Teams

Have an option to clear recent files in Teams under Files
    Or if the recent list of files are cleared from folder option then it reflect in Teams

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Files & Class Materials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. to add a new feature which will create a new album in photos and store the screenshots taken during teams meeting in that album.

With my experience, I find it difficult to locate important photos of screenshots taken during my online classes and meeting. Hence I strongly suggest the developers to add a new feature which will create a new album in photos (default app for storage of pictures in smartphones) and store the screenshots taken during teams meeting in that album.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files & Class Materials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Show download progress (Files Tab/Downloads) for any kind of file (Currently this is not showing).

You cant see the progress of a download, like when i try to download a meetings video i cant see the progress, i can only see when this is finished.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Files & Class Materials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Change Playback Speed for uploaded Vedios

It would be great if we can increase/dec speed of video added in class material or files section.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. files and class material

all files and all the class material should be editable by both the teachers and the students as well as printable ; the "only view" form should be deleted permanently.

also, students should be able to clear fully or partly the list with the downloaded files and material.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. deleted files

files and class material that are being deleted by a teacher, should also be deleted from the downloaded section on a student's account.

also, the downloaded section on the student's accounts should bear an option that will allow students to clear their downloads.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. View of the files uploaded in Microsoft Teams ought to no longer be tormented by the theme selected. (Please vote)

(Use of the link is given on the end of the article)

By https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/users/2323166872-microsoftuser1,

I am writing this to @microsoftteams.uservoice.com and the crew hoping that they'll solve my problem. I have a proposal. It's that I have selected the "High contrast" mode for my view. It's very nice! No doubt :). Just I have a hassle while opening the documents uploaded in files or class notebook! :( …
    Each time I open the files the whole file opens up in a high contrast mode - which even changes the view and is a "trouble"! So my opinion is that…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Recorded Meeting download status is not visible.

While downloading the recorded meeting video in Teams Desktop App we cannot stop or pause or remove an ongoing download. Suppose if click the download button twice, I cannot stop the excess download. I can only delete after it is downloaded, which wastes my data

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Change Default Download Location On MS Teams

I use many teams and channels in MS teams, but there is no option to download individual files to separate folders. It is very confusing. Instead, I think it would be easier for most users to choose where to save the files before downloading them.Also, the downloaded files will be displayed in the download folder of the MS teams only after they have been downloaded.Instead, it will be easier to use if the download section shows what files we are downloading and their progress.

-Thank You!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. No compression when uploading videos to teams chat

It will ask you if you want to use no compression mode (slower) and there will be a check box for don't ask me again. It will be good for videos that need to stay in good quality.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Kaydedilmiş dersi hızlandırma özelliği

Merhaba ders kayıtlarına, kaydı hızlandırma özelliği gelsin istiyorum tıpkı youtube da olduğu gibi

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow the editing of text files (.txt) in Teams

Allow editing of text files (.txt) within Teams. At the moment, we can edit Word, Excel or PowerPoint files. Text files would be a plus (e.g. files containing code, e.g. R)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please add a feature in the video player on teams so that a user can be able to increase or decrease the speed of the video

Please add a feature in the video player on teams so that a user can be able to increase or decrease the speed of the video

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. please add a download manager for teams, we would like to see the progress on our downloads

please add a download manager for teams, we would like to see the progress on our downloads

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. We need a way to download Student work in bulk not individually

To be able to select mutable files and download

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow downloads to go to a certain folder or location

You can change the download location for either a certain class or everything. You could have a "School" folder or a "Science" folder that your downloads would automatically go.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base