Schools and Universities

Thanks for visiting the Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education suggestion box site! We regularly review your ideas and incorporate them into product planning. To make your voice heard, be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Thanks for supporting Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education. We’re listening and we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. be able to understand all participants

for kids that are having trouble with the language the class is speaking, they should be able to translate what they would like to say into the team chat.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Languages & Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. bro i cant invite my friends

bro i cant invite my frends to mecrofost tims lecture but i haelp want from other popel tehy dont hekp mi

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Languages & Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. bro i cant invite my friends

bro i cant invite my frends to mecrofost tims lecture but i haelp want from other popel tehy dont hekp mi

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Languages & Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. captions stop unexpectedly

Please keep your captions regular.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Languages & Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Microsoft Teams should support Hindi Font 'Shusha' as it is better for beginners to use.

I am a Hindi teacher for youngest learners. For beginners 'Shusha Hindi font is suitable as the formation of letters is good and easy to type.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Translated Resources

Provide Microsoft Education videos in languages other than English or provide the videos with options for subtitles in other languages. This would be especially helpful for students who need to understand how to use Microsoft Translator.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. oooooaoooaaoaooaoaoaaooaoaoaooaoaoaaoaooaoaoa

ned gorlila translator aoaoaoaoaooaoaoaoaoaooaoaoaoaoaooaoaoaoaoaooaoaoaoaoaooaoaoaoaoaooaoaoaoaoaooaoaoaoaoaooaoaoaoaoaooaoaoaoaoaooaoaoaoaoaooaoaoaoaoaooaoaoaoaoaooaoaoaoaoaooaoaoaoaoaooaoaoaoaoaooaoaoaoaoaooaoaoaoaoaooaoaoaoaoaooaoaoaoaoaooaoaoaoaoaooaoaoaoaoaooaoaoaoaoaooaoaoaoaoaooaoaoaoaoaooaoaoaoaoaooaoaoaoaoaooaoaoaoaoaooaoaoaoaoaooaoaoaoaoaooaoaoaoaoaooaoaoaoaoaooaoaoaoaoaooaoaoaoaoaoo

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Languages & Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Translation of "Grades" in German

The Tranlsation of the tab "Grades" into the german "Noten" is very confusing. A better translation would be "Bewertungen".

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. MAKE ARABIC

GIVE ARABIC

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Problem of political realm

In the language settings, for avoiding a misunderstanding of the political realm, I just want to remind you that the description of 中文(台湾) is wrong, it should be 中文(中国台湾). Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. the menu interface is very confusing in ITALIAN version, 2 menu are the same but different meaning -> Attività

in the italian version of the interface there are 2 menu with the label "Attività", with dfferent meaning. They are very confusing, because in other language they are very different. It'simportant to fix this bug

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Don't translate chat commands.

Just do not translate /away into /absent (French example), even less /help, else everyone gets confused and lost.

This is not the sort of thing that should happen

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Can you add the Croatian language to Teams?

Our students are thrilled with Teams but they struggle with English and when they use Class Notebook all of their study material is underlined because the default proofing language is English(UK). They have to select all their notes and change proofing language to Croatian everytime they want to check their spelling.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Update Learning Tools in the Norwegian version of OneNote

Learning Tools does not function like it is demonstrated in the OneNote course in the MIE program. Some buttons are missing, and it is impossible to use it with the Norwegian language in OneNote. I hope this will be available in short time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. right to left

Support for Right-To-Left languages/text isn't great:

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base