Schools and Universities

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams for Schools & Universities. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Confusion dans l'utilisation du terme Notes pour (grades et pour BlocNotes)

Dans le contexte d'une équipe classe
    La traduction de grade est Notes
    et dans les canaux il y a la possibilité d'Avoir un lien vers le blocNotes de classe mais l'onglet s'appel aussi Notes
    ca amène de la confusion
    suggestion mettre Bloc-Notes dans les caneaux
    SVP

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Languages & Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I would like to see languages available for closed caption in video meeting

I would like everyone to be able to use closed captioning feature in their prefered language on their screen.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Languages & Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Closed Captions for Everyone

Right now I can't get to the closed caption feature, but I need it to focus in my online classes. The feature is only available on certain computers/browsers. I have many classmates that also can't focus without it or aren't able to hear what's happening without it. It would be very helpful to neurodivergent/hard of hearing people to be able to access this feature no matter what.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Ap S

I want that their should be a feature to change our name and only teacher can see our correct profile not students
    So that every students can share their views without any hesitation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Immersive Reader Accents

Hi. I have noticed your Immersive Reader is in an American accent. Is it possible to add British accents for ESOL learners living in the UK?

Thanks!

Sarah

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add opening and reading editable for pdf and All file

Add edit and reading highlighting, marking with pen and ink feature in pdf and all format and save option for individuals so that next time they open they have highlighted and marked things on screen.

Make interective how office mobile app has for pdf edits. the colourful pen the sliding pointer size and opacity...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Lock captions on.

I would like the option to make captions on the default rather than having to enable it each meeting.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Embed Translator and Teams

Embed Microsoft Translator into Microsoft Teams so that translator can be utilized during a class meeting. Students will then be able to collaborate/communicate in any language even if they don't speak the same one! And also being able to have closed captions available in other languages.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Languages & Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Immediate Translate on groupcall

It's really easy to add a translation to immediate translate on groupcall, when someone talks, like youtube or ... its a lot of problem for international students, if it could be possible, it's gonna be great

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Accuracy in translation & captions

Hi
    I'm Joe, a student in India who is using this app for studies. First of all, lemme tell you something. When I was in a meeting, I just turned on live captions. But the weird thing is that, the captions couldn't identify the language and translate to display them. Many times, the captions had crashed. Even if we spoke English clearly, it turned the right words into some other words (like, for example, the thing turned the word 'work' to 'word'. That's stupidity!). Please develop this captions and also add a feature like when someone says something in another…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Languages & Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. add language Kinyarwanda

We have many students who speak Kinyarwanda and online translation is scanty at best.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. be able to understand all participants

for kids that are having trouble with the language the class is speaking, they should be able to translate what they would like to say into the team chat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Languages & Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. bro i cant invite my friends

bro i cant invite my frends to mecrofost tims lecture but i haelp want from other popel tehy dont hekp mi

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. bro i cant invite my friends

bro i cant invite my frends to mecrofost tims lecture but i haelp want from other popel tehy dont hekp mi

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Live Captions in other languages (Spanish, Portuguese, more)

Languages other than English for live captions

125 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

55 comments  ·  Languages & Translation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. captions stop unexpectedly

Please keep your captions regular.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Microsoft Teams should support Hindi Font 'Shusha' as it is better for beginners to use.

I am a Hindi teacher for youngest learners. For beginners 'Shusha Hindi font is suitable as the formation of letters is good and easy to type.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Translated Resources

Provide Microsoft Education videos in languages other than English or provide the videos with options for subtitles in other languages. This would be especially helpful for students who need to understand how to use Microsoft Translator.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base