Schools and Universities

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams for Schools & Universities. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  LMS integration (Moodle, ...)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Classroom Q and StudySync Integrations with MS Teams

Not really a LMS integration, but StudySync and Classroom Q are two tools that could have incredible impact for MS Teams if integrated as apps within MS Teams for English Language Arts classrooms.

Having content-curated resources and other classroom management tools smoothly integrated as features students can access within a Team would be a GAME CHANGER for educational usage of MS Teams.

www.studysync.com (partners with McGraw Hill Education)
    https://classroomq.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  LMS integration (Moodle, ...)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. my chat won't let me text

leave me alone and help

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. remove flipgrid

too many work

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. peniredfghjkluytfvb

cufhrd3rxurfxyfrcygfrfryfryfgryrfufhdsukcalubursuckablleu3husucksucksucksucksuckcluckclucklcuck make love love

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. No. Of participants in a virtual classroom

We have around 150 students per class in medical college. Some have around 300 in public sector. Can we create a virtual classroom for that

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base