Schools and Universities

Thanks for visiting the Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education suggestion box site! We regularly review your ideas and incorporate them into product planning. To make your voice heard, be sure to vote on existing ideas and/or submit a new idea. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we promise to read and consider all suggestions. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Thanks for supporting Microsoft Teams in Office 365 for Education. We’re listening and we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. More Integrations with SIS & LMS & Learning Technology's

I would love to see new partnerships with SIS, LMS, and classroom tools like

SIS:

PowerSchool
    InfiniteCampus
    Gradelink
    Skyward
    Genesis

Tools:

Edmodo
    TurnItIn
    Moodle
    ClassDojo
    Kahoot
    Quizlet
    Seesaw
    Nearpod
    PearDeck

70 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  LMS integration (Moodle, ...)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Import Moodle quizzes form Microsoft Teams

In order to migrate a learning platform from Moodle to Teams, it would be extremely important (considering the time dedicated by teachers to the task of making Moodle quizzes) to be able to import such quizzes to Forms, or anyhow to be able to convert this quizzes in order to automaticalluy use them in Teams.

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  LMS integration (Moodle, ...)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Adding voice messages

Adding voice messages

31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  LMS integration (Moodle, ...)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  LMS integration (Moodle, ...)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Integrate Teams for EDU with GitHub classroom

So there is a new feature for eductors in GitHub (now owned by Microsoft) called GitHub Classroom. Unfortunately, there is no way of integration between GitHub Classroom and Teams. It is vital for all programming educators to use the new auto-grading service from GitHub for their programming classes. Sadly you can import roster from Google Classroom but not Microsoft Teams !!

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  LMS integration (Moodle, ...)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. kami

Integrate the Kami extension/app into Teams. It is already available as an extension on Edge. Students need to be able to annotate, and with distance learning, the only way to accomplish that is through the use of digital texts. There is currently no efficient way to annotate within Teams. Kami is a fabulous free annotation and pdf tool, but in the Microsoft ecosystem, students need to download a pdf, upload it to Kami, and download it again for submission. Kami works with other platforms seamlessly, but it would be beneficial if it worked with Teams as well. If it is…

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  LMS integration (Moodle, ...)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add-on Apps for Education

Hi, I'm an English teacher in Austria. We would love to see the following apps available as add-ons in MS Teams, the way Wakelet and Wooclap are:

Seesaw:
    https://web.seesaw.me/

Padlet:
    https://padlet.com/

School Fox:
    https://schoolfox.com/en/

Cheers

Matt

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  LMS integration (Moodle, ...)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. to be able to put homework on a calender for all the people to see

If you don't have a phone you can ask other people to add it to a calender for everyone in the group.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  LMS integration (Moodle, ...)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. i think it would be a good idea to add a blocking system

i think its really odd that you cant block people

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The ability to rename or delete an old file in "files" under conversation is essential and MUCH needed! thanks

The ability to rename or delete an old file in "files" under conversation is essential and MUCH needed! thanks

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Is nesting teams within a root team available? I don't want to just have channels within a team I want to be able to drill down easier

Is nesting teams within a root team available? I don't want to just have channels within a team I want to be able to drill down easier. Example would be to have root teams for Elementary, Middle, and High School and then have nested root teams within that to drill down for each school. I have about 40 teams right now which is a visual mess.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I keep getting kicked out of my teams

My teachers ad me in teams but i always get kicked out after a month or two. The teachers says they didn't do it so it must be a bug in the system as many of my classmates have experienced this a well.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  LMS integration (Moodle, ...)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. GoMath and Wonders

Currently we have to assign our assignments in our online curriculum (GoMath/Think Central, Wonders) and then go back to Teams and create an assignment to go TO that assignment because Teams is where we track information and where students start from when logging in. Is it possible to create the assignment in the online curriculum and have it post as an assignment automatically to Teams? This would save me time and would reduce the number of mistakes I make when I have to double post assignments (one in the curriculum and then again in Teams). It would also help the…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  LMS integration (Moodle, ...)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. add gif to cutom backgroung

need gif as coustom background

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I already have OneDrive and would like to sync an existing drive with my Microsoft Teams, which will include all my files and documents.

I use OneDrive and 360 with my college courses. Having multiple OneDrives gives me the benefit of extra storage outside the usual limitations, but I only need 'one' Drive to have readily available access across multiple sites without the extra steps needed to get a task done. It's time-consuming. Which I almost do, except for teams, and it created an extra drive I don't need. Linking an already existing drive associated with my personal account will make things easier for me.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Using Cloud services for High School Computer Science

I would love to introduce my Interactive Digital Media students to the basics of cloud computing in a project based learning pathway using Teams. Being able to create a cloud classroom from a team and explore creating dynamic content from databases would be fabulous. I know this is very ‘geeky’ but have a look at what AWSEducate does for K-12. I would love to see a Teams based equivalent look at Career Pathways. This would be useful for all CS based courses.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. acessibilidade para pessoas com deficiência visual

É necessário que algum som seja emitido quando o usuário com deficiência visualestiver com a tela do Teams em primeiro plano. Se não a mensagem chega e a pessoa com deficiência visual não tem como saber.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Pear Deck

It would be great if we could add audio to PearDeck using Microsoft. It works with Google

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base