Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Delay in profile picture update

I've updated my profile picture couple of days back but other members in the organization has reported that it has not been updated for them yet. Is this delay a known issue?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 会話履歴

会話の履歴部分の折りたたみに
    全会話の一括折りたたみが欲しい

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Remove Test Student Within Teams

Hello
    All right?

When teachers create a NEW TEST for students in Teams and assigns, they can not remove Alumni already assigned.

We identify this need, because when teachers make the call and identify that the student is absent from the classroom, ie, will not take the test on the day, it is necessary to remove the student so he does not have access to the content of the Test.

The option to choose who participates in the test only appears while the Test in Teams is in DRAFT, after assigning it is not possible to remove the student.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Office documents should allow using Tab

When working on an Excel, Word, or PowerPoint presentation through the editor embedded in Teams I cannot use the Tab key as it moves me around the application instead of moving me to the next cell or pressing tab on word.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Chat notifications

The notifications of a new message lack the ability to get your attention

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow for Basic Teams Plans that can be edited and customized for jobs.

I want to be able to create a basic template for tasks to complete for all of my jobs. I work in a construction company and many of our tasks are the same for the start up of jobs. I want to have them duplicatable and then customized specific to each job. In the current version I cannot or cannot figure out how to do this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Turn off notifications when i send message

It would be nice to not see a phone notification when I send a message, only when I receive one.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Time tracking as on Staffhub is missing

it would be great to see real hours in compare to planned hours.
    And if there would be tracked hours as API-object it can be inegrated into third party systems.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shifts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow Azure monitor notebooks to be used as tab for teams.

Troubleshooting or querying failures or usage stats straight from teams would be amazing for techies + business analytics folk.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Outlook email forwarding to OneNote or Teams by user

Teams seemingly meant to overpass outlook on many areas, would need more awareness from Outlook of dock ends for channels on Teams as well as for docks on OneNote documents inside Teams. Just some automapping from Outlook of forwardings available to the Teams channels and OneNote documents the same user has access to, so the user is no more than clicks away from being able to do so

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. About "Like this message !"

If multiple users like "Like this message !", I want to arrange in the order of clicking

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. White Screen Unresponsive Teams

Every time I present my screen whilst on a teams meeting and then try to stop I get this white screen (attached). I can still hear audio during this time and people can still here me when it happens - but I can't see or operate or do anything in teams. I have to open task explorer and force close the task and relaunch to get any control back. It's very annoying. Can you help?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Compliance Media Recording

Compliance Media Recording of ALL P2P, Conference and PSTN. This is ALL calls internal and external - very similar to the verba platform that runs for Skype for Business 2015/2019.

Financial Places cannot migrate to teams as this feature is not available.. only external calls via Ribbon using MiDA works... this is not enough...

Also the ability to store on WORM storage and ediscovery is a MUST

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  IT Pro - Security and Compliance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Want to show guest users the team they invited only even if they already use Microsoft Teams in their organization

I would request to show guest users the team they invited only than using the dropdown to switch their tenants on the client; preferably provide users an URL for the team so they can access the invited teams only.
    Currently guest users need to switch their tenants from the pull down menu on the upper right corner on the client window if they are already using Teams client in their organization.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. More Categories in Planner and more Colors

I'd like to have the possibility to use more Catagories and mor colors in Planner.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Group names are changed automatically at Contacts in mobile app

I would like to strongly ask to improve the behavior in Teams mobile app which changes group names displayed in Contacts to “My personal group” automatically by actions such as group creation/deletion. It is not a desired behavior for us.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Feature that admins can check the presences for all members

We would like to utilize Teams for checking employee’s attendances in our org.
    So, it would be great if we could have a feature that admins can check every members’ presence from the admin center.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Presence  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Custom URL for Teams Meeting Invitations

When a meeting is scheduled on Teams and the link is sent to participants, an URL with the name of the company in it should appear in the URL sent in the email.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.