Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• or
  1. Show channels in Stream App for mobile devices

We think it is important that we are able to see every single channel/different categories and not just a list of all existing videos.

We want to use the app with all our employees and it would be easier for working with the view of channels like the browser version.

Is this a future option?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Turn off option for incoming screen shares, while working on tight mobile data plans.

Similar to turn off the incoming video, options to turn off incoming screen shares also to be made available, while maintaining the audio conversations. This is a must feature to reduce the data usage, while working on tight mobile data plans.

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow Microsoft Teams to choose the quality of the recording.

Teams meeting recordings are stored in Microsoft Stream, and the Stream mobile app allows you to choose between "Standard" and "High Quality" image quality, but when you sign in, it defaults to "High Quality".
    "High quality" may result in a black screen depending on the usage status of the mobile phone. Therefore, if the image quality of the conference recording is not important, please set it to "Standard" on the Teams side. Or I want you to be able to set the bit rate for recording.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Mobile App Microsoft stream tab does not work properly

On the mobile app when Microsoft stream tab is opened users are directed to the ms stream external site and asked to log in.

Users are then asked to either sign in or sign up for an account.

When using the desktop app users can view videos under this tab without signing up to ms stream.

This seems to only affect the mobile app, I do not want all of my users and guests to sign up a Microsoft stream account the whole point is to collaborate in the ms teams app but this issue is a real problem.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add Option to disable Help and other Buttons

Would like to be able to disable the Help buttons in the Teams app/webUI. Actually, would also like to see the ability for admins to disable any/all the buttons in the left hand column, including Apps, Help, Download Desktop App (web), Download Mobile App (app), Stream, Wiki, etc. Can we add these as options in the same place you can enable/disable Activity, Chat, Teams, Calendar, Calls, Files, etc. in the App Setup Policies (admin.teams.microsoft.com) please? Need this ASAP!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  IT Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. MS Stream channel tab on Teams mobile App stopped working

I added a MS Stream video channel as a tab to Teams. It worked fine for all users until recently. Now an error appears on the Teams mobile App saying “failed to load this channel, please try again” It still works on the browser version of Teams. Bug?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tabs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Need an option to be able to view the video stream being shared during the meeting., while on the phone version of teams.

Right now, the video appears only when the screen is tapped. Need a way to view the continuous stream, especially on the mobile version.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ding only on first post in a chat - Mobile

Here I am driving, and my staff gets excited about a post. My phone will ding 50 times with every post interrupting my music streaming.

Add option in mobile settings to notify on the first post only or first reply

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Self video streaming is not proportioned correctly on the mobile android. the selfie camera gets zoomed in and only your nose is shown.

The camera is zoomed in too much on the mobile streaming. You are shown in proportion on the self view but the other participant see a 5x zoom on your face. I

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Change behavior where the Stream company policy can be accepted without having been displayed

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    Stream の会社のポリシーを表示せずに承諾が可能な動作の改善希望
    Change behavior where the Stream company policy can be accepted without having been displayed

■Description(内容):
    Teams 会議をレコーディングするときには、Stream の会社のポリシーが表示される
    また、ポリシーへの承諾は Stream への動画のアップロード時に表示されるものと共通している
    Teams の会議録画は実質的に Stream にアップロードされる動作なのでポリシーが表示される動作であると理解しているが
    モバイル版 Teams では会議をレコーディング時にポリシーを表示させずに承諾することが可能であり、この場合、Stream に動画をアップロードする際にポリシーを表示する動作にならない
    動画アップロード時にポリシーが表示されないのは、会社のリソースを用いてアップロードする動作なので問題がある
    誹謗中傷の動画がアップロードされる懸念もあるため、導線がどのようなものであれ、ポリシーを表示したうえで承諾すべきである

When a Teams meeting is recorded, the Stream company policy is displayed.
    The acceptance of the policy is similar to what is displayed when uploading videos to Stream.
    I understand that recordings of Teams meetings are actually being uploaded to Stream, and so the policy is displayed, however, on the mobile version of Teams when a meeting is recorded…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Enable watching streaming video while using Q&A with mobile

Nowadays, with mobile, I can’t watch streaming video while using Q&A.
    I want to do it that the same time.
    For example, split screen or so on.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Live Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I have the opposite problem. One day my web version in which I almost exclusively worked, lost all sync. Now I am forced to used the desktop

On 8-17 I was working in teams via web app. With the web app I have a small chance my 2.25 year old laptop camera might work without freezing the meeting (I have 185MBps going to my machine so it should work, but, with teams, not so much.)

On answering a chat, I noticed my history and all my teams were missing. Still aren't synced 8-24.

I was able to find them only in my desktop app which slows down my machine so much that, it is almost impossible to use effectively. The camera is a no go. When I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Enable watching streaming video while using Q&A with mobile

Nowadays, with mobile, I can’t watch streaming video while using Q&A.
    I want to do it that the same time.
    For example, split screen or so on.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Live Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base