Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Vote for an existing idea (23)
  • or
  1. Delve integration into Teams

Maybe I am one of the few, but I like Delve for search...
    So I am missing Delve in Teams :-(

Either in the list that get exsposed when you hit "Files" to the left, would kind of make sence
    recent/teams/OneDrive/downloads/Delve
    :-)

But Delve is more then file search, you would like to use Delve to search/browse people as well. So it might be better to make a left-side tab for Delve.

Yes, I know you could search for people in the chat tab, but not very Delve-like experience :-)

95 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

9 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. delve

Allow Delve board to be available n Teams, the idea being that documents a user is not entitled to, could be read only or not available.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Information sharing with Delve details. Using "who" to find skills, experience or educational information found in the Delve program.

Information sharing with Delve details. Using "who" to find skills, experience or educational information found in the Delve program.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Integration Delve Profiles in Teams

Make Delve Profiles (own Profile and that of others) available in Teams and include profile content in Teams-Search.

Delve Profiles are good fo showing skills and projects of our employees.

But the Profiles and there information are not accessible in Teams which breaks our usecase.

126 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Use Delve Profiles for CV Management

Delve Profiles already supports profiles where you'll add your competences are projects which is really great and light weight.

I'd really like to see a feature that could expand this to full fledged CV Management.

But this should maybe bee a separate app that builds upon the Delve profile?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Wiki  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow us to see from Teams contacts and profiles in Delve

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    Delve の連絡先情報、プロフィールを Teams 上から閲覧する機能実装してほしい
    Allow us to see from Teams contacts and profiles in Delve

■Description(内容):
    Delve からプロフィール画像、連絡先情報、プロフィールを変更しても Teams 上から閲覧することができないため、Teams から Delve の情報を閲覧できるように、Teams とDelve を連携させてほしい。

In the current design, from Teams, you cannot see updated profile picture, contacts and profiles even though that information changed from Delve. Therefore, it would be great if Teams and Delve sync to see from Teams updated information in Delve.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make Teams analytics show up on Delve Myanalytics

Teams activity should show up in the analytics reporting of Delve. Email information.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make Teams documents visible to Delve

A major barrier to adoption of Teams across our business is the difficulty in finding files - you need to find the right team and then access the files that way, assuming that the file you are looking for isn't in OneDrive, or a SharePoint Online site, etc.

Ideally, the files inside Teams libraries should also be exposed to Office Graph, so that Files can be found via Delve, allowing for a single point of search for all documents.

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Delve search integration in Teams

Add search integration between Teams and Delve so that you can search in Teams to identify people in the enterprise with a particular expertise/experience who you can then start up a chat with in teams or add to a team.

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add MyApps, Teams and Yammer in Delve as a user portal

On boarding new employees would have greater user adoption to provide them with Delve as a user portal and add MyApps, Teams and Yammer, etc ....

1 location for all their assigned access and security settings

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  IT Pro - Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Want to search for Delve profile information for Office 365 accounts from Microsoft Teams

I would like to use Microsoft Teams to search O365 accounts profile information set in Delve such as Projects, Skills and expertise and About me.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow to tag (@) people in channel chat by their Skill/Expertise or project from Delve Profile

When we collaborate and troubleshoot ideas in my organization, we would like to bring in or tag specific people to the chat based on their skills/expertise or project knowledge. It would be very helpful to be able tag experts/SMEs, for instance if we need mySQL expert, we could use tag @SQL and all the users with SQL expertise in Delve would get notified to join the discussion.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Presence  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Who Bot integration with Delve skills and what can you ask me about

The Who bot is AWESOME. I noticed that it doesn't access the skills or what can you ask me about from Delve. This would be an easy way to get some positive hits and jumpstart its use for orgs that are just getting started in teams. It would also be nice to point teams to this as a 100% hit with loose conversations in teams in a separate section or an option to "include channel conversations in bot results". This would help to replace a lot of "who can I ask sheets" in the office.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. profile photo

Pull the user's profile photo from Delve if OWA photo is not available.

We do not use Exchange in our tenant, which causes an error message when a user tries to upload their profile photo. However, all of our users have photos in Delve / SharePoint / etc.

Please change the photo code to fall back to using the Delve profile photo if the Exchange photo does not exist.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Presence  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Share in Teams from Office 365

Provide the capability across Office 365 (SharePoint, OneDrive, Delve, Sway, Stream...) to share a piece of content in Teams. This would share a link to the piece of content, not upload a copy.

39 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. whobot

Please make whobot usable for skills searches by looking at other data sources besides chats in Teams. e.g. - have whobot go to Delve to find "who knows about" answers. Otherwise... "who knows about" should be renamed to "who has mentioned".

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Please fix profile Pic Uploading

When I try and upload a profile picture it always errors and fails. Uploading via Office 365 site doesn't work either: the picture uploads but doesn't appear on either my Office 365 Delve profile or in Teams.

Please fix

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Application Who in Teams

I use the WHO application in Microsoft TEAMS to see the structure of my company.
    The information that this gives me in the MY ORGANIZATION tab is similar to the DELVE tab but it does not tell me if the person has direct personal responsibility.
    Is it possible for WHO to tell me if there are direct reports?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. File Change Alert configuration

Bring the Sharepoint 'Alert me' on file changes into Teams.

Sharepoint has a feature for a user to set alerts if a file is changed. Could be great to have this surface into Teams so when a team is (or has) worked on a file(s) then any subsequent changes alert users.

Currently one has to delve into SP to configure this. Having it on the file's menu would be so more integrated and in keeping with the 'Teams-esque' paradigm.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Microsoft Teams como un solo punto de contacto

Microsoft Team debería ser "un solo punto de encuentro" de todas las herramientas Microsoft.
    Es decir al abrir la herramienta Teams de similar manera a tener Chat, Reuniones, Archivos, Planner. La herramienta debería tener integrado Correo, PowerBI, Sharepoint, Delve, etc.
    Con pestañas simples y un solo punto de encuentro se puede centralizar y llevar al usuario a hacer uso de todas las herramientas Microsoft.
    El usuario final se confunde con todos los nombres de las herramientas por separado, al tener un solo punto de acceso el usuario sabría que Microsoft Teams tiene todas las opciones.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.