Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How can you have local phone numbers for El Savlador, Costa Rica and not for Guatemala????

When referring to local phone numbers to use to join a conference call inTeams, there are local numbers listed for El Salvador and Costa Rica but there are no local numbers for Guatemala. Guatemala is the biggest economy in central america so it should definitely be included as local numbers.

Besides we are establishing a SSC in Guatemala and it is extremely obstaculizing not to have local phone numbers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improve the diary and link in the To Do list

If Teams is to be the center of the daily workflow and the concept is to live in Teams then the diary/calendar needs to have better view options ie. weekly and monthly. Also the To Do list needs to be visible in Teams as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Showing the badge, three dots and the ribbon at the end of the message frustrates me when I try to copy the message.Show them below the msg

Showing the badge, three dots and the ribbon at the end of the message frustrates me when I try to copy the message.Show them below the msg

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Anrufbeantwortungsregeln: Klingeldauer vor dem Umleiten benutzerdefiniert eingeben

Die Klingeldauer sollte individuell eingegeben werden können. 10 Sekunden zu warten, bis der Anruf umgeleitet wird, sind zu lange für den Kunden bei mir. Ich entscheide in den ersten 2-3 Sekunden. Danach sollte der Anruf sofort umgeleitet werden. Deshalb sollte mindestens 5 Sekunden als Auswahl zur Verfügung stehen, oder die Sekunden sollten frei wählbar sein.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. GPO prevent users from installing standalone version of teams

Please allow the ability to have a GPO to prevent users from installing the standallone version of teams if the machine is on a domain. We only want users installing the machine wide version from SCCM Software Center and users will just go download it its please allow us to prevent this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  IT Pro - Controls and Knobs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Move comment buttons over in chat

The 3 dots, Like button, and Save overlaps messaging in chat from others and needs to be moved over in times needing to copy data.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Attach a file from Teams Files tab to the same Team's OneNote

While in OneNote application, cannot navigate to the sharepoint location where our Team files are stored to attach or link. Currently need to go into Teams and grab the "Get Link" url for the necessary file.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Skype functionality

Where is the feature to select and call multiple people at once? I don't want to add user by user.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Option to enable or disable the notifications in the Windows App

Even with notification disable in Windows, TEAMs APP keep sending notifications of any change in the teams I am in included, Please, activate an option in the Team Windows App to disable the notifications

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. As a host, I want to resize the screen portion of a camera feed

By default, Teams will split the screen so all the camera feeds share "equally" the display area. This is a big inconvenient for many different situations. This lack of flexibility is getting more than annoying now.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. See if guests have ever logged in

Need to see if guests ever logged into the team and when.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Guest Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Turn off notifications in activity feed if "banner" is selected in notification settings.

Stop putting the red alert in Activity if someone likes something, when I only have Banner selected as the setting. It's annoying to have to go in to clear the "Activity".

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. No staffhub erá possível incluir um membro de fora da empresa.

Seria ideal um icone habilitando um funcionario externo no grupo onde se possa determinar turnos.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allowing selection of tiem display settings (24h><AM/PM)

Hi MS

I'm sick and tired of not being able to set my MS Teams Meetings scheduler to show time in the 24h clock system.
    Yes, I have my OS set-up for the Danish standards of Date & Time, so MS Teams should display this as well.
    It doesn't though, and it would be handy if either the "copy OS settings" worked or there was a settings option in Teams itself.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Folder list

please give the possibility (in mobile app) to sort the folders by name, so as to have a list according to a criterion. Using it from the web this possibility is present.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Calendar

Would like the Calendar to give times in various time zones and do the conversation. My work is 100% international and with a virtual team. It would help

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Connect or disconnect my Beats Studio3 Wireless Headset Plays Incoming Call Sound

I have 2018 MacBook Pro 15. Latest macOS Mojave. Sometimes when I connect or disconnect my Beats Studio3 Wireless headphones Teams plays the "incoming call" sound but there is no incoming call.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Easier to use, its really hard to use,

Teams has the potential to be an amazing tool, however it is so counter intuitive people become fed up using it.

You have an amazing piece of software (onenote) why not get teams and onenote to work together?

I struggle managing email daily, teams is just another layer of interference! I can share files etc via one drive anyway and we still have a telephone in the office..

If it could manage my appointments properly say a ticket number system that would be useful. Until it integrates fully as a management system its yet another screen on my desk!
    Meanwhile…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Not able to change the display picture

Not able to change the display picture

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)