Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Time interval summary of conversations in a teams channel

Somethings it’s hard to keep up with conversations in a channel. It will be nice is there was a way to summarize or conclude what what said or decided at some point in the conversations. Call it “Teams Summary” similar to how Cortana reads your mail and highlights action items and sends you reminders like ( “ I will send you some information tomorrow “)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can you make it possible to be able to transfer/migrate teams across different tenancies?

It is common for staff to move between Universities and to take some of their work with them, could you create a feature that allows staff to move their teams from one tenancy to another so they can continue managing them when they switch institutions.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add custom entries to the Activity Feed

Make it possible to add custom entries to the Feed.

"You received a new email from your boss"

"Your build is ready"

"A visitor awaits you at the reception"

I just saw an idea to integrate Outlook into the Teams client. No. NOOO! However I understand where the poor souls voting for that idea are coming from - Teams as the One Hub For Everything. That does not mean we should integrate everything into Teams.

What if you could have entries for new emails in Outlook appear in the Feed? You click on it, it opens the email in Outlook.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Copier/coller

Sur Android, le menu copier/coller n'apparaît pas quand je veux rajouter un contact

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Better ux

Messages remain unread even when viewed on desktop app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I am not able to mute my audio on Teams when using iPad Pro.

I can not manipulate my audio when joining Team's meetings from iPad Pro.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow calling plans in switzerland

There is no calling plan available in Switzerland. Please make it available for Switzerland

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Overview of calendar/scheduled activities for an entire channel

Our company uses teamwork to manage projects. It would be great to have the ability to see an overivew of all scheduled activities/events that are coming up for the whole channel. Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Clicking on person in search, doesn't open chat with that person.

As described above, I'm using the web client on google chrome (latest version) & Windows 7.

Works fine on the desktop application - but is maddening when I'm using a "guest" PC.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Keeps exiting full screen mode on Mac every time I switch Teams/channels

Can it not do that please - it's very annoying.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Browsing Large file repositories should work better

Browsing/Scrolling through large file repositories/folders takes a long time. The caching is slow which prohibits smooth scrolling. When opening a file which was found by scrolling the folder and then closing the file you have to start over again to scroll to the files from top down and again takes a lot of time to get to the point you where. This behavior doesn't occur in the same folder when opened in Sharepoint. Improvements could/should be made regarding this issue to increase productivity

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Gotomeeting integration

the availability to participate to GoToMeeting meetings using Teams

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When new messages arrive, this is not clear now. It should be able to pop them up or signal in the systray better/

When new messages arrive, this is not clear now. It should be able to pop them up or signal in the systray better/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. BUG - "Browse teams" do not show "Public" teams on Android

A public team is made by a colleague on PC and it is visible on my PC UI too. However, I can't see it on my mobile phone. Phone is Samsung S8.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Need a public-facing information for a specific message in Microsoft Teams

Need a public-facing information describing about the condition or timing when the following message is shown: “Features might be unavailable. This is because this meeting is hosted by another organization.” The message is shown when joining to a meeting anonymously.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add a notification board

Under or next to the Files, could you create a board for notification that people can see some important content in a long term? This tab better not require anything login or signup. It should be a build in function that allow people to edit on the board.
    Although MS Note has similar function, it's using one member's accounts and his/her notebook, this is inconvenient in terms of privacy and login.
    Also, some editing authority will be a plus, because it prevent unnecessary changes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. The criteria of the users shown on the list of Microsoft Teams user activity

There is no public-facing information about which users shown on the user list of Microsoft Teams user activity. There are users who are shown on the list, on the other hand, some users are not on the list. So, it would be great if you could clarify the criteria of how the users shown on the list of Microsoft Teams user activity.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  IT Pro - Controls and Knobs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Integration with Zoho Vault

We need Integration with Zoho Vault

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. can't receive emails from dedicated smtp server on outlook office 365

i cant get emails from cpanel smtp server sending emails from my admin panel all other users(gmail,yahoo also outlook) can get email, but outlook office 365 email users can not getting emails whose i send it from my admin panels

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Pass Parameters to PowerApp Tab

Allow to modify the PowerApp Tab to pass parameters to the powerapp app. Currently it's posible to add a WebSite Tab, and modify the URL, so you can call a powerapp app with parameters in this way, but it's possible to see the Office365 menu and jump to other Office365 aplications. and it's not a desirable behaviour

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tabs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.