Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplicates are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add more Teams Interface Themes

Teams is simply an ugly application. Add more themes to provide an opportunity to select an own color scheme.... at least!
    Available dark themes are very eye-irritating. The current design is aweful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Reduce data reflection time from Azure AD to Teams, when data was set in Azure AD

When adding a guest by using Azure AD, user data would be reflected in Microsoft Teams within up to 24 hours.
    It takes a long time to verify the result in the test environment so I would like you to reduce time to reflect the data on Teams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Meeting Organizer linked with task planner

I love MS teams but miss one key collaboration element.
    Is there any application where we can write the minutes of the meeting under certain channel that shows the whole scenario like present attendess, absent attendees, actions finalized in the meeting to share with all and those action converted into task automatically with the deadline agreed during the meeting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. В чате не отражаются оповещения

В чате не отражаются оповещения что вам кто то написал когда вы были не онлайн на компьютере, в мобильном приложение все нормально из-за этого теряются сообщения.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please add Apple HomePod integration to enable use of the HomePod as a Speakerphone.

Please add Apple HomePod integration to enable use of the HomePod as a Speakerphone.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Notification

Need to be able to select a sound or vibration that is unique to us. Currently the notifications do not work well on my iPhone

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Give us an option to put conversations in Outlook "conversation history".

Now, with skype, conversation are logged in Outlook. When I am trying to find a specific item that I just know we discussed in an e-mail, and it was really an IM, I still can find it in Outlook.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Wiki on Mobile is invisible

When viewing a Wiki in the mobile version, the navigation to the different sections appears to be navigated only by hitting a hidden button above the title message. By default, we should have a hybrid of the initial title and message with the sections listed below it so that users can navigate directly to the meat of the wiki.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Wiki  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Only Organizer can add/remove presenters and producers and make changes to meeting details

Hi There,
    I’m writing with an issue concerning Microsoft Teams Live Events.
    It seems to me that the Organizer of an Event is the only one that can add/remove producers and presenters.
    Where this becomes a problem is if say an Organizer sets up an event but cannot be there for the actual event (say they are on vacation, out sick, etc.). I understand the event can be started without them but if there are any changes to who should be a presenter (and there often is last minute changes) only the Organizer can do this.
    Other solutions (like Webex…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shifts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. onenote

https://support.office.com/en-ie/article/add-a-onenote-notebook-to-teams-0ec78cc3-ba3b-4279-a88e-aa40af9865c2
    Education tenant cannot browse existing OneNotes.
    PLEASE make this feature available for the education tenant!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Mute or duck other audio

In SfB when I place or receive a call it will automatically lower the volume of the other apps I have running on my PC. Can this be added to teams? Now everytime I receive a call I have to mute or lower my music. Both with SfB it does it automatically. Just ease of use.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Missing function to delete file

Hello Microsoft Teams team. At application MS Team at iOS I miss function delete file. At win desktop version this function are available. Regards

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Ability to mute people on the main page of teams meeting

Ability to mute people on the main page of teams meeting instead of opening a separate pane to do so. make it easier instead of switching panes continually

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Mehrere Telefonnummern für einen Kontakt

Es sollten in Teams alle Kontaktdaten der Kontakte zur Verfügung stehen (mehrere Telefonnummern, Email usw.) Außerdem die Kontaktlisten in Teams nach Firma, Name sortierbar sein. Die Firma sollte in der Kontaktliste angezeigt werden. Die Spalten sollten konfigurierbar sein.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. FedEx and UPS Package Tracking

It would be really helpful to have a bot for package tracking (e.g. FedEx, UPS) and where the bot could provide updates on the shipment lists by team/channel. I have never used Slack, but I found a bot "BackTrack" that seems to be about what I would want

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. You should not be able to tag somebody while they are on vacation or out of the office.

You should not be able to tag somebody while they are on vacation or out of the office.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Presence  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. quick edit

Press the up button in the text box to quickly edit your last message in a thread

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

You are about to visit the UserVoice site for Microsoft Teams

We have partnered with UserVoice, a 3rd party service providing public discussion forums for product-specific feedback.

By clicking "Continue to UserVoice" you agree to UserVoice's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.