Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:

1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (any duplications are merged together)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We updated our work items monthly
Follow us on Twitter: Official announcements come from our @MicrosoftTeams Twitter handle and often reference our blog at https://TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://M365Roadmap

How can we make Microsoft Teams better?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Dark theme help

When using the dark theme help content is unreadable. See the attached image for an example. find a color that stands out and doesn't disappear when using the dark theme.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New User Gets Error Message in Team Chat Office 365

I'm a new user for Office 365, in Microsoft Teams > Chat

When I send a new chat to a co-worker, it says in red letters,

"We ran into a problem sending this message. Try again later."

It also says under the name of the person, "This person is currently using Skype for Business. Some Microsoft Teams features won't be available."

Some of my co-workers that send me a chat get the same message on their machine.

How do I turn off "Skype for Business"? What bad things will happen when I turn off "Skype for Business"?

Thank you,

Dan

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Show additional Informations at incoming Phone Calls in Toast Window

I'd like to see additional infos in the incoming call popup, like the Outlook contact info (like Company or personal notes i made for the contact).

In Skype there was a thing like SuperToast or others, that could do it i think.

Please let us configure the amount of info to show. Ad the time it will be visible too.
    That would be great.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  IP Phones  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Just dump this lame application and let people move on

MS Teams is completely unusable in a professional environment.
    Most of the basic features still wait to be implemented and there's no communication from people responsible for development of this product.
    The idea is... just dump this lame example of messenger app and let the people that are forced to use it to move on to real and supported products.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. offline

I can't read messages without internet connection

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Who App?

Hi,

I'm trying to get the Who app to work, but, it's pulling the data from Exchange profiles.

Could you tell me if there's something the network admin needs to do? Or what needs to be done to get Who to work fully?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. ポップアップ

新着メッセージに対してポップアップ上でいいねもできるようにしてほしい。スピード感のあるやりとりができる。

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. the DEMO environment-Health does not support the classification option

I'm trying to DEMO for a customer, the Teams, Enterprise for Health does not support 'Teams classification when creating a team" in the interest of Microsoft's security campaign and best practice... this feature is a must if we are to stress public vs private, general, restricted etc... DEMO walk through was last updated JUNE 2018

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Teams chat is broken

Chat doesn't work, it won't read old chat and aren't updating on new chats either. Have now tried in 3 different chats and the windows app and get the same problem all the places.

Please make this work!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. existing planners not showing

I am the admin of several existing Planners but cannot see any when I am trying to assign them to a new TEAM. Appears the dropdown is being hidden.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Teams folder web link

Provide the ability to link websites and wikis from within Teams Folders (under the Teams Files tab).

Use case: There are times where users create a folder structure for documentation and they wish to link not only files, but WIKIs and website links along with the documentation in the folder.

A WIKI structure with links to files and folders would provide that structure, as well, but it would be helpful for end users, who don't always understand how to use the WIKI table-of-contents structure, to be able to create the same type of structure from within a Teams folder they…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Teams Microsoft e Skype for Business

Teams e Skype for Business ótimos, very good on grup the Integridade assídua 100% produção the interação grupal ou in equipe.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Teams Microsoft e Skype for Business

Teams e Skype for Business ótimos, very good on grup the Integridade assídua 100% produção the interação grupal ou in equipe.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. função de apagar várias mensagens simultaneamente

Facilitar que as mensagens sejam apagadas.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Problems with setting up a Team with Guest Members

Activating/Enabling a Group with Guests Team Members is not possible without support. Should be as easy and intuitive as in Slack.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Guest Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Features Need like Skype

It constantly goes to away when i'm on my computer. need to add feature like skype that you can stay available for however long you want. Also, you need a home screen. it just stays in chat but on your last conversation. not as easy like skype.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Activity Logger

It would be great if there was an app you can add to Teams to track your activity. for example that I spend 10 minutes on document A and 30 on document B. This would make logging hours so much easier. I understood from a peer that Outlook used to have this function.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Open Office documents as embedded OLE objects on Windows

On Windows please open the document as an embedded OLE object or at least open Office desktop applications by default and without asking confirmation.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base