Public

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about potential bugs within Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

• or
  1. kompresuj narzędzie pst

Jeśli szukasz niezawodnego i szybkiego narzędzia do kompresji danych, dzięki czemu możesz pobrać narzędzie Free Download Outlook PST Compact dla ponadgabarytowego pliku PST, może pomóc zmniejszyć duży plik PST programu Outlook, dane są kompresowane bez szkody dla jakości pliku.Jeśli napotykasz problem z zarządzaniem plikiem PST wiele plików PST i chcesz skompresować wszystkie pliki PST do jednego pliku PST, a także uniknąć ograniczenia rozmiaru pliku do 2 GB, przy którym MS Outlook uszkadza Twoją wiadomość e-mail, pozostawiając go niedostępnym Kompaktowy plik PST, który kompaktuje duże pliki PST programu Outlook i minimalizuje ryzyko pliku PST korupcja z powodu przewymiarowania.

Obsługuje zarówno ANSI,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Full screen chat in a meeting

Enable the chat side panel to be able to be expanded as a full screen display. Purpose is to display code snippets that otherwise are compacted into the side panel which makes it difficult to view.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. improve calls applet across platforms

Calls applet is awkward overall. Window 10 teams app has 4 main 'tabs' speed dial, contacts, history, voicemail, with a 'make a call' button. 'speed dial' should be 'dialer, with dialpad and pinned favorites and groups together. Make a call currently gets stuck open covering the tabs pane.

Android phone teams calls applet has 2 tabs, history and voicemail with a floating '+phone' icon (make a call) that opens a dialpad with a separate people search tab. Taking a queue from android phone app, it has 3 basic tabs across the bottom dialpad, history, contacts. Voicemail could be added, but…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make it possible to see all my chat messages

In Teams Chat view, recent I suggest the following improvements:
    1) Show all messages from the teams channels in recent.

Currently "recent" only shows private messages and meeting chats. I have to click and click into different channels to catch up on messages.
    An idea is that for team channels it is the channel name that is shown in "recent", with bold if there is anything new.

2) Separate the private messages, channel messages and meeting chats.
    Currently my recent messages and meeting chats are all shown in one list. It is too hard to find my conversations.
    (Most meeting…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. So many clunky bits...

On some levels it's a great app, on others, it's so clunky that it's like looking at something that's in Beta development.

1. In the calls section, when you click on the three dots to add a contact to an existing group you get an additional pop-up window (Add to contacts). However the cursor at this stage is not automatically activated in the 'Type a name' box so you have to click on this before you start to type.

2. When you have contacts in a group they appear as, Photo, Name, Job Title, Connection Status and then two icons for phone,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Trello connector notification blocks are too big!

When I added a Trello connector to my Teams channel, I see that the notifications take an unbelievably huge amount of screen real estate.

Each such notification takes up almost the entire chat screen!

It's not like I'm using a tiny screen resolution or something, see the screenshot attached, this is on a 1366x768 resolution desktop!

The UX design on this is simply terrible.
    Huge amount of empty space for something that could have been compacted into a simple text message of one or two lines.

Imagine when you have a very active Trello board and you can potentially…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base