Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. In Teams / Planner additional Repeating period of Quarterly.

Surprised that this is not a default option in the list.
    Current list contains, weekly, daily, monthly and yearly. But so many tasks are to be done on a quarterly base (VAT submissions, board decks,, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Faculty and Department Teams in Education version

Having had to explain Teams to many staff in a few schools now, it would be great to have more options that just Class, PLC, Staff and Anyone Teams. I really like the PLC option as it comes with a notebook attached but it does not make sense to teachers to use it as it's set up for Professional Learning Communities, and all the templates are geared towards that. If there you be a similar option but they were named 'Faculty' and 'Department' Team meaning that the notebook it came with had the name 'Faculty Notebook' or 'Department Notebook' I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Weird behavior when open in both Android and PC

I got first the calls on mobile and about 30 secs later on pc, I would like to receive the call in both at the same time so I can decide which device to use.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix the links on the uservoice homepage

the links to "stay tuned are not complete links. They are missing a .com.

Stay tuned here: We updated our work items monthly
    Follow us on Twitter: Official announcements come from our @MicrosoftTeams Twitter handle and often reference our blog at https://TeamsBlog
    Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://M365Roadmap

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 2 Chattext

Im Teamchat gibt es in den Nachrichten oben rechts ein Funktionsmenü das bei Mouseover erscheint. Leider überlagert es immer im entscheidenden moment für die Auswahl diesen bereich darüber ärgere ich mich und meine Kollegen auch. Bitte einfach nicht den Nachrichtentext überlagern.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Placker

It would be great to integrate Placker in the application

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Teammanager-View on Calendars of Teammembers

We would need an overview of a list of team members in the form of a spreadsheet display where I can see the availability of team member on a daily, weeky or monthly basis. It would be perfect if we could set the minimum absence length of a meeting or so that would be displayed in the overview. For example: show only meeting / absences longer than 2 hours. Adding users could be based on groups and / or add / remove individual users. Display-color of the absence could be selected on the type of absence in the users calendar.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Presence  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Non responsive.

Why does it take 5 minutes sometimes or more to get Teams to let you type a response. When we are asked a question and you cannot answer due to it not taking what you are typing it is worthless. It is very important that we get the answer out there quickly not and I timed it take 5 damned minutes to get it to let you respond. I am beyond frustrated and don't even get me started on ctrl c ctrl v.. when my mouse is a heck of a lot faster. If office 365 using ctrl c /…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. App Bar Information

It might help onboarding and initial use of Teams by having a small bar at the top of each app when selected describing the main focus.

Yes, there is a nice welcome message and onboarding experience when you first install the application, but breaking this down further might help.

How it might work:
    1. You open an "app" from the "app bar" (area of Teams you wish to interact with). Chat for example.
    2. In the main area of the window, there would be a small bar that runs along the top, just below the window (dark purple) bar. This…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  IT Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Excel in teams does not resize correctly

Excel in Teams is not resizing correctly to window size. It does not seem to matter which monitor I use or if in preview or editing. Dismissing the chat window and refresh do not help either. See attached.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Tooltip or Bubble Help on Tabs

As tab name lengths are limited either due to actual size limits or screen/window restate, it would be nice to have a tooltip pop up referencing a longer description of the tab's purpose. This would mean adding a new description field when creating a new tab.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tabs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Prefer teams with teams

When I talk to someone who has also been upgraded from Skype for Business to Teams by computer, the features of GIFs and emotions are not available. But when I talk to the same person by the Android app everything gets available.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Me

Just missed an important meeting and my boss even thought about whipping me. Could you please allow for notifications to show up, especially on the Mobile version. Preferably, it would have to allow the user to override silence mode if it is well set in its Settings. Then the user would be alarmed when a meeting starts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Freshdesk bot\add-on not available

I am not able to install the bot as advertised on Freshdesk support page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Awful experience

The way groups channels and chats are arranged it's very complicated is such a mess to navigate through them takes so much time.
    To give a like in the app takes two steps!!! And nothing intuitive also the navigation is exhausting.
    The most horrible emojis, and such a pain to use the the ones that start with s, and not a standard with other apps, you must guess.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ability to make calls from app missing

One of our users cannot see the Calls button in the left hand menu of the app. This user has all the same licenses etc as our other users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Not enough settings options are available

There are not enough options in settings to customize your experience with the application. The following changes would greatly improve the experience of using Teams.

• Ability to expand all. There are many links to expand sections that have been collapsed (conversations that have many replies), and it is difficult to know if you are seeing everything.

• Ability to group conversations or view each post chronologically within each channel. It is easy to get lost with all the responses, and trying to manage this with Activity tab is cumbersome.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)