Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Planner integration of team that belongs

I belong to several teams.I would like to integrate the planner of my team as a whole even if the task is not assigned to me. Now I can not see the full planner of my team. It is too uncomfortable to go into each team and see the planner. I would like to be able to see the integrated planner of the teams that belong to one team in the calendar by the set due date as if it were displayed in the form of board, chart, schedule.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. TASK BY DATE & HOUR ,

A PLANNER FUNCTION WHERE I CAN ASSIGN AN HOUR DOING A TASK RATHER THAN ASSINGING THE COMPLETE TASK WOULD BE GREAT

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix broken Issue with Missed messages

If you use Teams both on a mobile device (iOS for me) and a desktop, AND you have a mobile workstyle (you work at various home, office and public WiFi situations), there is a problem with messages going undetected. Here is the use case:

1. Work with Teams desktop version at WiFi location "A". Finish for the day and close laptop.
    2. While in transition, or at home, follow/participate in communications using teams on your mobile device
    3. Open Teams desktop version at WiFi location "B"
    4. Someone sends you a text on Teams EXPECTED: The message comes up for me on both on…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Turn off right-pane preview

Right-pane preview in Chat and Activity should not auto-populate the last viewed. This is especially true if you filter Activity to Unread. I don't want my conversations automatically displayed. There should be some privacy available where I feel free to walk away from my desk without coworkers seeing messages I receive just simply by walking by.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. when you are @mentioned it should send you an email. Like it does when you are added to a task.

When you are @mentioned it should send you an email not simply place a dot next to the channel. Push notifications aren't always seen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Wake - work/design sharing platform

There is a great app called Wake that lets groups share work similar to Pinterest, You can view all or categorize and tag, You can click on the work to enlarge or open PDFs. (Not intended to serve the native/working files) Super slick and super easy to upload and navigate. Very visual and a clean way to see the collective work. . Unfortunately, it's expensive and going away/getting bundled into something else. Haven't found anything else that works as well. So, please make it :-)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Enterprise App Administration

As an enterprise Teams administrator, I would like to be able to deploy, update, and remove custom apps to specific groups of enterprise users

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bug? Open Shifts still appear and Owners are not able to delete them, even when Open Shifts option is turned off in the calendar settings.

Open shifts still appear in our team calendar, even when 'Allow employees on this team to view and request open shifts on the schedule' is switched off. It's also stuck on the calendar and Owners are unable to delete it.

This is clunky and unnecessary - is there any way to get it to go away? Is this a bug?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shifts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Stop to splash in your face old notices of several old dates. Is very annoying and unnecessary, and loss of time at work.

O Aplicativo é irritante quando mostra notícias velhas e inúteis em sua face todas as vezes que é aberto. Por isso na maioria das vezes o mantenho desligado como ferramenta, e apenas utilizo para registrar um contato como uma alterativa ao e-mail, mas nunca para processos de trabalho. A forma atual é altamente ineficiente, e como não há opção de apagar, melhor não conversar.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Put the Thumbs up button on the right side of the list of like buttons

If you change the order of the emoticons (like buttons?) it is faster to use the "like" button on a message. I guess this is the emoticon that is mostly used.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Ability to transmit people with mobile apps

Microsoft Teams Rooms has identified an article in the front of the whiteboard that will implement the ability to deliver semi-transparent video.

Also in the mobile application, the same functional implementation is requested.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Can't configure or remove SharePoint News connector.

I've added the SharePoint News connector but now I can't configure or remove it.

The screenshot attached shows the 'page' that is displayed when I click the configure button.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add file type icons for Document Templates (dotx, potx, etc)

Teams does not have file type icons for office document templates.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow 3rd party cloud storage for attachments in chat

It would be helpful if chats allowed for 3rd party cloud storage solutions (Box, Dropbox, Sharefile, etc) to be used when selecting an attachment. Within Channels, the feature already exists to add a 3rd party cloud storage solution, but it is absent within Chat. The option to either attach or link the document (URL to the file within the 3rd party solution) would be helpful additional functionality.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. When on a call, your status should be marked as 'on a call' and all incoming should be directed to voicemail.

We should be able to clear history - I don't wish to continuously see everything ever written in all of history. Just the most recent conversation. This should be a setting preference to clear all history when you exit a conversation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. By Adding new theme ( one with a white background)

Please add a new theme it really disturbs the eyesight

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Create a new contact from a Teams calling progress directly in a specific contact group

It is possible to create a contact from the call progress list. This new created contact ends up in the users common contact list. But if the user has created different contact groups it would be fine to hav the possibility to directly create this contact into a specific group.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. SharePoint

Hallo,

wir nutzen Teams sehr gerne und haben auch eine SharePoint Anbindung zu unserem eigenen. Leider können wir nur auf die oberste Ordnerstruktur verlinken, was den Suchaufwand sehr hoch hält.

Besteht die Möglichkeit, dass die Ordner in allen Ebenen direkt verlinkt werden können? Wenn nein, könnten Sie diese Funktion bitte aktivieren?

Besten Gruß

János König

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base