Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Emoctions

Same Emoctions should be made available for iPhone as android

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Emojis and GIFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Replaying

So my idea is recently simple and it is in fact implemented on other messaging services.I am having a conversation with a colleague of mines and I am unable to keep up because she types quickly and has a lot to say.
    would you guys be able to implement the feature that allows me to click on a chosen message from her and then click respond, so that her messages comes up as a quote and a line below for me to respond and send it back to her.
    It is a feature we are all familiar with as it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. give control dropdown difficult to access for some of our users

I don't have a good idea to fix it. They hover on the top middle of the screen and the drop down never pops up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. shawn.anderson@avanade.com

Consider supporting automatic link shorting -- pasting links from team sites are extremely long and somewhat fragile (easy to miss last letter in copy/paste, email formatting breaking links, etc)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Bugs e melhoria para quem usa chrome book

Ocorre muitos bugs, dificuldades para acesso, trava constantemente e fecha. Quando uso o chrome book, não dá opção de compartilhar tela!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Group alert within Channels

We use Team's for IT related issues for our work area.
    We are not wanting to have several different channels (using as a swarm chat scenario) as most staff would get confused by this.

Looking at, instead of @'ing several people in one team, we can @ a group and all those people will be alerted of the message.

e.g. instead of @'ing 7 people, we go @ServiceDesk and those same seven people are notified.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Use a more modern definition of "strong" password" inside your uservoice instance

Please read NIST Special Publication 800 63b:

A 32 char long random password is typically considered "strong" - even when it misses to use characters from ALL FIVE different character classes, you currently mandatory require here. Password length is stronger than char complexity.

Please use an up-to-date library for password complex checks.

Current password policy:

Your new password must contain:

At least 8 characters
    At least 1 lower-case letter
    At least 1 upper-case letter
    At least 1 number
    At least 1 special character

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  IT Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. B2B Chat and Calling

I have invite guest users to a team. If i now contact the user from Search Teams offer me the Guest invited User located in my tenner so I can only contact the user when he is switched to my teams tenant. If he is not active he is showed as offline.

Please can you change the behaviour? Maybe I can select external or internal communication when I found it in search line.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Guest Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. B2B Chat and Calling

I have invite guest users to a team. If i now contact the user from Search Teams offer me the Guest invited User located in my tenner so I can only contact the user when he is switched to my teams tenant. If he is not active he is showed as offline.

Please can you change the behaviour? Maybe I can select external or internal communication when I found it in search line.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Guest Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Don't show location information for a web meeting.

I am test out your new Team function, with good results, but then I saw that you send out a map link in the meeting invitation. It seemed a bit absurd (where is the internet located? ...) but when I clicked on the link it turned out that the link revealed my geographical position.

This is not advisable. The meeting organizer may not want to reveal that he or she is holding the meeting from his or hers living room. Someone else might not want to reveal where he or she is for security reasons.

My advice is that you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Outlook meeting invites w/ Teams from outside company should display Chat>recent like other meetings to sho historyt

Had a Teams meeting w/ a client. They invited me via Outlook I tried to find the Conversation (call) history and could not. I had to rejoin the old meeting and then cancel for the conversation/web call history to show up

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I keep getting "logged-out" even though i have a full internet connection and have the program opended

I keep getting "logged-out" even though i have a full internet connection and have the program opended

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Self-correcting software to handle event errors

When my computer starts acting up as it is now with a nasty keyboard lag I start investigating the problem checking my drivers and opening up the event viewer. When I see errors I start trying to track them down using google searches. This often leads me to Microsoft forums where Microsoft people are trying to direct users how to navigate fixing issues that Microsoft should be automatically fixing. It is nonsense that Microsoft expects typical users to fix software problems. When a Microsoft program detects an issue it should handle the issue - period. Not just post an error…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Developer Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Keep all options on the screen

Stop disappearing options and representing them with mouse movement. The changing UI drives me crazy. Give us a stable UI like Skype had.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Notifications and Views

1. I want to see my individual chats and my teams all at the same time. It is a pain to have to toggle between those buttons to go from an individual conversation then back to my team.

2. I need to be able to hear when a new message pops in. I want to be able to select the sound, and also adjust the volume. Most of the time, I cannot hear anything when I have a new message and this is causing delays.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Poor integration with Outlook. Meetings don’t seem to update back and forth.

Teams does. It appear to integrate with MS Outlook. It’s causing havoc with our ability to schedule meetings

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base