Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Teams-Only 1:1 support voor p2p voice, p2p video and desktopsharing over federation, initiated from a chat.

Teams-Only 1:1 support voor p2p voice, p2p video and desktopsharing over federation, initiated from a chat. Enterprise moving from Skype for Business to Teams require all modalities in a federation scenario. Currently only Teams-Only 1:1 support for chat is in the Office 365 roadmap

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Microsoft Teams Budget phone

Now that Microsoft have announced the EOL of Skype online and also the EOL for the gateway that support 3PIP, customers now only have a very small amount of Microsoft Teams phones they can choose from. Yealink (4), Audiocodes (1) and Polycom has yet to GA their phones. All the phones have a fancy lcd screen with a Teams client running in it. In order to be a PBX replacement customer requires a budget phone ($100 or less). Functionaliteit just basic dialing and be called.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Include all unread messages in email notification

I receive an email when I miss a private chat which is helpful. Unfortunately, if someone sends me multiple messages, the email notification only shows about 114 characters of the last message they sent. I'd like the email notification to show all of the unread messages in the chat in their entirety. That way I can easily reply via email since I'm away from my computer. (I also think the reply to address on the email notifications should be the person who's sending me messages, but that's already a suggestion).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Integration with RMM Platforms.

using the Planner integration of teams to connect with somthing like NinjaRMM?
    Where you say define a Planner object in NinjaRMM then it is created in PLanner with details about the Device, and Organization it was created for.
    When creating the planner object you can choose what "Team/Organization" it should be filed under.

Basically this would create a "Poor-man's Ticketing System"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Provide way to Hide teams For Specific Owners

Currently, we have 1000s Microsoft teams on a daily basis 10 to 15 teams are created and in that special Security group's owners added as an owner for security reasons.
    As this owner are added to every team, their Teams app it is too slow and unresponsive due to this all teams loaded in their app.

Currently there is feature to hide team but it is manual so we are requesting api based solution so using powershell it can run and hide teams from their listing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. What Does Canon MX922 Printer Error Code 6000 Mean?

Hii Everyone, Steps to Fix Canon MX328 Printer Error Code 6000 and Canon mx922 error code 6000. Dial +1-888-633-7151 for Fix canon mx328, mx922 error 6000 online by an expert.

https://www.canonprintersupport247.com/blog/how-to-fix-canon-mx328-printer-error-6000/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Integration af Navision feadtures = hjælper daglige drift

opfølgning på navision opgaver i forhold til daglig drift:

(opgaverne bliver lagt ind som alamer/påmindelser)

eksempel:
    -fakturering
    -indkøbsordre
    -manko liste mm

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Contact list after that should be possebly to see where all teams member is, there should be seen if they are working Remote or on workplace

Contact list after name should be seen where you are working. If you are working Remote or on working place . Now it is possebly to add in your one information but it should be shown also in contact. We are now using skype and there you can se all team member where they are

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. The ability to set user profiles that appear in the search bar

I want the ability to set user profiles that appear in the search bar.

It is necessary to identify users faster.
    It should be limited to only the information you need.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Make the content in shifts searchable.

It would be helpful if the content in shifts was searchable. We are using shifts to schedule all of our construction manpower and to distribute the job information to the men in the field. When they receive a shift, it contains job numbers, addresses, phone numbers, names, all kinds of information that is unique to that day. Sometimes you want to know "when did I send someone to Job X?" and if you could simply type "Job X" into the search and have it come up that would be super helpful. Or sometimes we name the shift something but would…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shifts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Sum of time pr day and sum of time off pr day in week view

I would like to see sum of workhours pr day and sum of time off pr day in week view. and be able to print or export a report on sums of hours for two or tree weeks together.
    and be able to set rules for overtime and extra work time limits.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shifts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. A way to Leave a Meeting

A way to leave a meeting

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Recording sessions

have recoding sessions

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 360 compatibility

Allow backward data flow where if a new page is created in sharepoint it writes back to Teams to create a channel.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Importance of various Teams

To have the ability to tag different teams with different levels of importance, which corresponds with a different type of activity notification.

The reasoning for this is that I'm a member of 30+ teams and I get notifications on all these teams, I'd like to see the notifications for the 5 most important teams more clearly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Stop suggesting a name when i type unless I use the @ symbol.

Anytime I type a B to start a work, Bobby shows up. That's Bobby. I mean bad.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. team groups embolden

How do I stop getting emboldened Team groups, only to find there's been no messages for ages, but it's just people joining (or possibly leaving as well)?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Trello connector notification blocks are too big!

When I added a Trello connector to my Teams channel, I see that the notifications take an unbelievably huge amount of screen real estate.

Each such notification takes up almost the entire chat screen!

It's not like I'm using a tiny screen resolution or something, see the screenshot attached, this is on a 1366x768 resolution desktop!

The UX design on this is simply terrible.
    Huge amount of empty space for something that could have been compacted into a simple text message of one or two lines.

Imagine when you have a very active Trello board and you can potentially get…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. clicktocall plugin & functionnality

Add a Chrome plugin for Clicktocall like all others soft (an icon appear next to the number) . Also the same functionnality will be perfect for Outlook

Or provide a shortcut : if we select a phone number, by pressing like F6 or other combinaison, the call is launch automatically

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base