Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Alerts

Have a way to create alerts when a message comes to teams via mobile. Be able to sync other apps to teams

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tabs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. BUG - Dial Pad for PSTN

When the Dial PAD is open on a microsoft teams room device, you are unable to receive a call.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. typing window in chats should be moved to the top of the screen

when on the Chat page, the message response typing zone is at the out of the way bottom of the screen. it would be way better to have that wndow at the top of the page with the messages in the conversation descending in order below it

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Wiki Heading Edits

I would like to be able to edit the headers of wiki tables the bar for editing disappears when trying to make a header a link. It would be nice to have some customization options in the header column of each wiki section

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Wiki  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Native client for AmigaOS 3.x

I would like the ability to engage in work discussions when operating my Commodore Amiga.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Integrate with and work with Skype user as well as teams users

Integrate and work with both Skype user as well as teams users including Corporate and standatd Skype users. Not having this ability is hindering my use of skype.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tabs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Change name of "Chats" section

I've noticed a hesitancy to use group chats for official/important discussions. The name "Chats" implies that they're just for IM-ing. If it was called "Conversations" or "Discussions", etc., people would be more likely to use it for official group discussions and virtual meetings.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. highlight referenced user in chat

in a chat session, if I highlight a person by "@" and their name, the color is purple. it washes with the background purple for the converation block. the highlighted color should be different, maybe blue? or gold? so that it stands out making it easy to scan a paragraph and identify who are the people being referenced.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Provide for section labels/titles in Patients

When entering patient data, provide a way to break apart fields into relevant sections (patient details, family details)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Patients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add a subtle New Post indication on sidebar for non-followed Channels

Currently a channel goes Bold if there is a new post in it, regardless of if you follow or not. If you do follow, a red indicator appears on the 'Teams' icon in the sidebar. I would like some other indicator on the Teams sidebar icon for any new, non-hidden activity.

When implementing Teams in an organization, it's very easy to get users to use Chat. It's familiar, it's fun, and it's almost certainly better than whatever they were using before. But getting new users to use Teams can be more difficult, usually because they simply stay in 'Chat' and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I LOATHE Teams

I LOATHE Teams with an unnatural passion and wish to see it set on an eternal **** fire. In other words....stop just freaking installing it automatically! I will NEVER use a product that does not allow me to purge the entire chat by merely closing the window and forcing the same behavior at the other end. I don't like comments living forever with very few exceptions.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Privacy setting in Android app

When creating new meeting in Teams Android app, there is no setting available so that the meeting could be set as private. Hence, if the meeting should be private, it cannot be created in the app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Create New Section Above Current Top Section

Buttons to add a new section appear between sections in the Wiki tab, which is great.

However, that same button does not appear above the current top section, which could be useful. Right now, one must create a section below it, and then move it up.

Thanks for the consideration!
    Greg

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Wiki  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Few suggestions

1. If I close the Team, it would be better if it gets minimized (to the Task-bar) rather than closing the app.

2. It occupies too much space in the screen. Would be better if it compact (like we have in Skpye)

3. It takes quite a time to get the notification pop up if I have any replies to my chats

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Want Recommendations for online tutoring sites

Hello Genius People. I'm new in this forum. I want some guidance and recommendations about online Tutoring sites such as https://tutorrealguru.com/. I was considering doing some algebra tutoring and calculus because of them being stronger subjects of mine and because of my enjoyment of them. Basically I've looked at some places like Chegg but after came across some reviews that end up the reconsider my choice.
    Hope I get my answer very soon.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base