Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. التيمز زق

عشان الدراسه

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Changeable keybinds

muscle memory sometimes can be a trap when it comes to keybinds.
    e.g. copy pasting with ctrl-shift-c on shells and later on you want to copy something from teams and start a conference call with everyone in the channel.
    this can cause quite the annoyance for all people in the channel. I figured that keybinds can not be changed, but it would make a nice feature.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. How to Convert Exchange Mailbox to PST File

Try the most straightforward application named SysInspire EDB to PST Conversion that is used to convert Exchange mailbox to PST file with maintaining all email properties such as from, to, bcc and subject. This software has the capability to work with all versions of old or new versions of Exchange Server and MS Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000, and 97. The user can also shorten any large recovered PST file into small PST files by using the splitting feature.

For More Info:- https://sites.google.com/view/sysinspiresoftware/blog/how-to-convert-exchange-mailbox-to-pst-file

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Zablokuj

Blokowanie użytkowników, których nie lubisz lub blokowanie wysyłanych wiadomości

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ajustar pop-ups

Ajustar os pop-ups que atrapam muito o trabalho do dia a dia.As msgs vão subindo e perdemos toda visualização da tela

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The chat/message visibility should be seamless across devices.

Suppose i have signed on to the Teams desktop as well as Mobile app and i am chatting/calling another Teams member, the messages should appear both in Mobile and Desktop version. Currently if you reply to a message from Mobile, the reply does not show up on the desktop app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make chat applicable to current meeting in recurring seris

A recurring meeting series may have multiple attendees but some attendees are on a rota to join each day/week.

They are notified of chat on the meeting for the days/weeks that they are not on the rota to join.

Can this be stopped and chat messages only made available to those who have signed in to the meeting at that time and not made available to invitees who have not signed in to that particular meeting?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Calendário sumiu

Desde a última atualização, o calendário sumiu. A agenda virou uma verdadeira bagunça. Imagina ligar para 20 alunos para começar a aula? Todo dia e o dia todo. Sugiro que atualizem e resolvam já. Isso

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Hello, could you please add the option of direct translation of voice from language to other language

Hello, could you please add the option of direct translation of conversation when you are in a meeting from a language to other language.
    When I join a meeting in my work we are from different countries, and some languages we don't understand. it will be great if we can have this option, thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. creating a new Teams out of the participants of a meeting chat

It would be great to be able to easily create a new Teams out of the participants of a meeting conversation. I would imagine clicking the 3 dots on a conversation (see screenshot) and then be able to say "create nee team"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. reply/quote to the chat message for Teams desktop

Please add reply/quote to the chat message for Teams desktop just like in Teams mobile app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I havea hearing impairment I dont hear high pitches very well

Can you allow me to adjust tone's as well as volume.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow call participants on top

When I want to talk to someone, I want to look them in the eyes.

And since most webcams are placed on the top of the screen and teams place participants below (at least when screen sharing or similar), this makes it weird.

I believe that putting the participants at the top or at least configurable to be at the top will drive better engagement in the discussion.

Currently, I solve it by switching the call-screen-footer class and the call-screen-header in the developer tools, but that's hardly ideal.

Th

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Customize Calendar categories

I would like to customize Teams Calendar with categories and colors according to meeting types (such as Outlook)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Photo Booth Rentals Of Atlanta, GA

We create photobooth rental experiences through creating shareable content. We help you make personalized photograph keepsakes using our custom booths and technology for lasting memories that can stay with you and your guests for a lifetime. https://www.popnpixels.com/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Problemy

Jeżeli jestem na spotkaniu i czytam np. Librusa (dzienniczek) ekran sie robi czarny i sie telefon wyłącza.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. share screen make it easier to use

The "share screen" function integrated with MS Power Point is not so easy and friendly to be used. It is a little bit - how can I say? - "static". The best way would be to be alble to switch as quick as possible between the share screen with Power Point opened, and the meeting/chat windows so that the professors and teacher can easily present a slideshow in full screen mode in PPT, then interrupt the presentation and have a quick look to the MS Team window for chat's messages and may be to see if their students are "still…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Free Unlimited OST to PST Converter Tool

Attempt this amazing brand eSoftTools its offers the Free Unlimited OST to PST Converter tool which helps to convert exchange OST file data into multiple different formats like PST, MBOX, Yahoo, Gmail, Zimbra, Office 365, HTML, EML, EMLX, and MSG. it gives 100% the best result of OST file conversion. the best features of this OST Converter displayed the conversion preview it's securely recover damaged OST files including OST emails, msgs, contacts, chats, attachments, appointments, etc. it can access all window versions.

Read More Info:- https://www.esofttools.com/blog/free-unlimited-ost-to-pst-converter/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. delete meeting icon and post on channels

When you start an immediate meeting, or when the same meeting has ended, there is no “delete” option availabel for the post (with the "camera's" icon in grey), whch signals that the meeting has just happened. That post could be really unuseful "noise" on the desktop of the channel or even a way to disclose to other or new participants that a reserved meeting has been happened in the past making tricky information. Please, add the possibility for the team's owner to delete those automatic posts about the meeting done.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base