Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Shoot MS

I want Microsoft Teams to go away. It's the most bloated, slow, resource-hungry, duplicative, pointless piece of software MS has introduced in a while. Windows 98 - good, ME - garbage, XP - good, the next one - awful, 7 - good, 8 - confused, 10 - ok. Teams - just no, no, no. I don't have enough space in this text box to enter all of the reasons why - just, how did this thing make it to market? It chews 15% CPU and half a gig of RAM when I'm not even using it / have it started.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2

Can you create features like what app web where you can scan and all sec setting taken through scanner
    Also web version is must...Now a days all is on web why not this?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Search for status of any member of the organization - not only of a specific team

It seems I need to have someone already added as a contact - or I need to initiate a chat in order to see someone's status. Would be nice to be able to search on a name to see their status (similar to Skype for Business)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. You can insert an AI to teams

A AI will do all your typing,call,scheduals and work

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. dont enter teams upon startup of computer

This is really getting on my nerves. Whenever I open my computer, teams just starts up, takes all my ram, slows everything else down. It's an absolute pain **********. Powerpoint doesn't automatically open up? I only have teams because I get my IT homework set on there and it came free with office 365. FOR GODS SAKE I DONT WANT TO LOOK AT MY it HOMEWORK WHEN I GO ON MY PC TO PLAY CSGO!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Surface Hub  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Teams Native 1:1 and Group Chat with every other Teams Users

Microsoft Teams was introduced 2 years ago. Currently I can only chat to others in the same Tenant. If I want to chat to organisation I work with I have to switch tenant and use that chat there. Or I am chatting to the guest user. This is so difficult it slows down adoption dramatically. I want Teams chat to replace the business use of WhatApp. This way it's not working and people are using both. This should work with any Teams scenario Island mode and Teams Only. Lot of items can prohibit organisation to move towards Teams-Only for years.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. This interface is rubbish on android!

Ditch user voice they're pants on android just spent 15 minutes swearing at my phone just getting this far! I can't remember the problem with teams I was going to tell you about 😳

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Teams Kiazala Front Line Channel

Can we make a channel call Front Line Channel thaf is automatically connected to Kiazala. This would allow operati o nal.teans to have a spwcific FL communucations and Collboration channel that has a specific purpose and focus. It could be a private or public channel that has an option for a Kiazal connector.

It a great way to dive collboration to FL workers simply while also allow internal operation teams to use the full power of teams. Also could be great for Execs who have limited time and want quick and easy access to comms and info without using email…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I would like to be able to create groups within my class Team

I would like to be able to create groups within my class Team like when distributing pages in Class Notebook. This way in my Tutor class I can send a message out to juniors or seniors instead of the whole class at one time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Enable MS Teams to be configured to display MS Word document inline tracked changes and comments?

MS Teams be configured to display MS Word document inline tracked changes and comments? Today when I direct my stakeholders to a Word file in the Files section of my MS Teams site they can't see inline tracked changes or comments. They have to use the Word app. This situation causes extra clicks, increases the potential for error, and necessitates training.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When using Team Mobile chat in DeX, there is no option using the mouse for thumbs up.

Mobile app in DeX mode could benefit from mouse options for emotes like thumbs up or smiley. Also Once the app loads under DeX the UI could be better received if it looked like and acted like the windows desktop client. I dont know if this is possible but the look and feel of the modern app in DeX works...and i know its early but could definitely look closer to the Desktop version.

Thanks...feel free to reach out in Teams :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please implement policy to send only and recieve only for users, controlled from Admin center

Please implement policy to send only and recieve only for users, controlled from Admin center

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Teams meeting policy creation limited by the setting to enable dial-in users to bypass the lobby

Trying to create a new Meeting policy in Teams is limited by the setting "Allow dial-inusers to bypass the lobby. If this setting is not set to On, then policy creation or update fails.

Exception=Invalid value combination AutoAdmittedUsers: Everyone and AllowPSTNUsersToBypassLobby: False. When AutoAdmittedUsers is set to Everyone, AllowPSTNUsersToBypassLobby must not be False.

Service Ticket number: 17319781

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Notification settings on the mobile app

Currently you have to turn on notifications for each team channel, this is too time consuming. You should be able to just turn on notifications for all.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Contatos

Gostaria que tivesse a opção onde aparecem todos os contatos da empresa, sem precisar adiciona-los aos favoritos.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. If searching a user and accidentally minimize teams search text is gone

If i enter any text in search or a user id and if accidentally minimize teams/ switch tab before selection then the search text is gone and we have to type the text again.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)