Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It would be better if

It would be better if employees have possibility to ask for overtime and to get answers in the next 24 hours.
    Also to be able to see the days of working for the whole month like a calendar... not every single day in a row

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Shifts Employee In/Out of office feature

It would be awesome if there was a tab that you could open in Shifts that employees could quickly access and click that they are in or out of the office. It would also be beneficial if the whole team could view everyone's in/out status on the same tab.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shifts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ask me first before installing Microsoft Team and autostarting .

I hate Microsoft Teams. I didn't consent to it. Make it easier to delete.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Widget for contact shortcut to call someone on teams on Android device

There should be a possibility to get a contact on the smartphones main screen. So you have him/her on "speed dial" over an android widget.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When using boards and labels you cannot scroll to the right size if you have more than 4 labels

using boards and labels you cannot scroll to the right size if you have more than 4 labels. need a way to scroll right

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Planner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Following channel - add some icon

Can you add some icon for information which channel I´m following?
    It is very uncomfort checking which channel I´m following - one by one.
    For example eye like in attachment.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Windows 10 S (Preview)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. i would like in teams to Have 2 large windows one showing conference room, one showing slide presentation. Today you have to pick one

today you have to pick to either use the main display to show the room, or the presentation. I would like to be able to have a large display showing large views of rooms/video of those on the call. Plus then see the slides in a separate large window [for example on a separate 2nd screen]

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meetings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. How to Convert EML file into PST format?

Adopt Shoviv EML to PST converter to Export the complete data into Outlook. The tool provides some better features and functions to export EML data in PST format. This tool might secure and reliable solution to move EML data into Outlook.

Features of the tool:-

1. Quickly Add EML files: The the software can Add EML multiple EML files as well as the folder

2. Perform bulk Export: The tool allows the user to use the bulk export method and save large portions of time. Through it, the user can transfer all the data at once.

3. No file size Limitation: The software…
    1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  IT Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I want to see details why i cannot chat with somebody

Sometimes an external company does not allow chats in teams with other externals. In the moment you only see the undelivered message and/or that the person is offline. I would like to see in detail why I cannot chat so I can ask for a specific approval granting from the admin of the other organization.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. change names of participants

Have the ability to change names of participants on my devices. The problem is that students' Chinese names are shown, but I can't read Chinese. If I could change their names (just for me) as in Skype or Line to their English names, that would make it easier for me to know whom I'm talking to.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Collaborative table

It would be great if there was a way to share tables in chats/channels to which everyone can directly contribute. What I am looking for is a way be able to collaborate on a table and get notified once changes to the table were made or someone added content to it.

I know it's possible to share f.e. an excel file, but I think it would be great if the table was directly in the chat and of course the notification would be a big plus!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. We have created a group on Teams, however we want to rename that group name. Is the option already there?

We have created a group on Teams, however we want to rename that group name. Is the option already there?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Ability to change the SharePoint Online site display and default values added to the tab

If you add the SharePoint Online home to the tab, you can browse it with the tab, but you want to set the default value such as "Show all" displayed on the upper right of "Documents" etc.
    * Because the number of characters that can be displayed in the document name field is limited

By allowing these to be customized, they can be used more flexibly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. how to start team chat automatically on desktop

any way set for automatically start team chat

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Viewing pictures in a Teams files folder

Instead of viewing pictures as an individual file, a slideshow option should be included so that we can view the file in a quick and easy way

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. How to create a specific calendar

How can I create a calendar for a specific working team? For example, the Procurement calendar team.

Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base