Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Integration of Links to Webside

My team and I are useing many webside's. For an faster way to get access, it could be possible to integrate this links to the website as an app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Tabs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ScrollBar not working

Scroll bar in not working fine if we place mouse cursor over the scrollbar and move mouse wheel. This issue exists in both chat and main panel. Like excel if mouse is over the scroll bar and we use mouse wheel to scroll it is working perfectly fine......

Please look into this......

Thanks
    Akhilesh Kumar

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Outlook Duplicate Remover - Shoviv Software

You can also opt for a reliable Third-Party Outlook Duplicate Remover tool for permanently removing the Outlook duplicates. The third-party tools are developed in such a way that you do not need to worry about duplicate emails or other duplicate Outlook items anymore.
    One such application is Shoviv Outlook Duplicate Remover. The software automatically finds and removes duplicate items from your Outlook. It is the best and proven solution to remove Outlook duplicate items. It provides you many options to find duplicate items. A free version of the software is also available that allows you to remove duplicate items. You…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  IT Pro  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Option to minimize screen.

Option to minimize the app to be made available. Like the way the itunes app works where you're able to stretch it when necessary or reference doc's or other chats within the mini view.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please provide new 3rd party app release information

We cannot know if any new 3rd party app is released unless we search it in
    https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/apps?product=office%3Bteams&page=1
    At least, the up-to-date all Teams app list should be available or the export feature should be available.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Would be good to be able to configure Teams to start with a specific app open rather than remembering the last open app

Currently, the desktop app opens with the last selected app open. We would like to configure Teams so that an app showing the company intranet always displays when the desktop app is opened.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps, Connectors, Messaging Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. tutorial video

I cannot find an App that will let me create a video tutorial / screen recording for our companies systems that our team Nantionally can access easing the burden on face to face training.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Changing the future?

I was thinking two things of idea, we should have party to pick up packages returns at customers houses front door that we would can scan or a stickers on the customers package. To bring it back to return like Microsoft, Amazon, Apple, and others service instead of customers bringing it back return. Even bringing a kiosks in different area to return and pick up the process and speed as well. The second ideas is a secure box that any package come to the customers house it goes in a secure box package so no theft would steal the box…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Changing the future?

I was thinking two things of idea, we should have party to pick up packages returns at customers houses front door that we would can scan or a stickers on the customers package. To bring it back to return like Microsoft, Amazon, Apple, and others service instead of customers bringing it back return. Even bringing a kiosks in different area to return and pick up the process and speed as well. The second ideas is a secure box that any package come to the customers house it goes in a secure box package so no theft would steal the box…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add xbox 360 games to the xbox game pass directory

Add games like: Blur, The amazing spiderman, the amazing spiderman 2, Spiderman friend or foe

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VDI Platfom  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Do not allow teams to take full screen when displaying banner

Microsoft teams steals focus from fullscreen application when displaying banner. This has interrupted me countless times.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UX/Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. eSoftTools Exchange EDB to PST Converter Software

When facing any corruption issue in the Exchange Server EDB file and want to get a quick solution to easily repair it and recover all its internal items.

Then I will suggest to that user to get the assistance of this powerful program name as eSoftTools EDB to PST Converter Software.

This tool will securely repair the corrupt EDB file and recover all its inner data such as- emails, contacts, chats, tasks, notes, journals, appointments, and more.

It can easily convert the EDB file into multiple working file formats such as- PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, and HTML to access the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Teams channel notifications

It looks like there is a known issue of Team channels not receiving pop up notifications for activities even after all settings are correct. As per microsoft trouble shooting this happens when the users computer clock is not synced to exact time to the minute with global servers. Hence the channel users miss out on pop up messages and just get a new activity red icon.

This time sync issue only happens for team channels, for one to one messages pop up notifications work fine.

This is a major major issue and has reduced teams to just a non work…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow planner to assign resource based on shift schedule

I would like to see an option where if i am creating a task in planner that it could look to shifts in a team for the available resource and auto assign. As part of that if the task due date moves have it reassign accordingly. We Use Teams to identify who the assigned resource is for a set length of time and it would be very beneficial to have this functionality.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shifts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. move chat to channel for curation or escalation

Sometimes conversations start in a group chat but should be escalated to a channel thread for further discussion where threading is possible. This would help us escalate certain conversations, or just curate general talk to actionable channel conversations. It would be nice to have a menu item to move a chat or multiple chat messages over to a channel.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams and Channels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Copy chat to OneNote

I often copy emails to OneNote from outlook. Sure would be great to click a button and have a chat be copied to an existing OneNote notebook.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Emjois - please make them cooler. WebEx Teams has cool ones.

I feel that the emjois are too 'soft' - I'd use them more if they were more neutrally cool emjois.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Can you add the ability to upload and edit VB .net files.

I work with a team of developers and we have a shared network drive. We utilize Visual Studio 2012 Express. We are constantly over-writing each others' work. It'd be nice to use teams a sort of source countrol.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Accessing a Team Sharepoint site in a browser by clicking my desktop Teams icon.

I'm basically asking for Teams to have the same functionality as the little blue cloud OneDrive icon - when I click the cloud, I can then open it in my browser. I want this to happen when I click the Team icon, to navigate to a specific Team sharepoint site instead of pulling up the entire Team application and then accessing the Sharepoint site.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base