Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Show which account is signed in

Show which account is signed in on the profile

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Account Access (Sign-In)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow to have atleast two accounts logged in like what we have in mobile app

Sometimes in IT service based company, we will be having two MS teams accounts and we would want to log in with both for communicating. It would be helpful if you allow two accounts to sign in via desktop app

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account Access (Sign-In)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Name of Email Account visible

I have Microsoft teams for 4 different business emails that I have an Outlook account for. I cannot tell which email I'm logged into when I'm the host for a meeting. I currently cannot view which email account I'm logged into when I sign in. I'm delayed in logging in and starting/hosting meetings on a weekly basis because of this. Need this addressed immediately.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Being able to forget accounts

The ability to forget multiple accounts

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Same Teams Tenant instance opening up in Mobile or Desktop when we need to join Personal Teams Call outside of Organization

Same Teams Tenant instance opening up in Mobile or Desktop when we need to join Personal Teams Call outside of Organization. This is a compliance and security issue for organizations

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add user to multiply TEAMS and/or hidden channels

Similar as function to enable simultaneous message posting in different channels, feature will enable owner to add new member to different TEAMS and/or hidden channels.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Log into teams desktop app with multiple email ids

Kindly add a feature to login to the windows desktop app using multiple email ids.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. If switching options available like gmail it would be better facing difficulties in between work and office account

When I logged in with office account unable to switch to work account everything need to sign off from one account of a switch option will available like gmail we can easily access 2 accounts at a time

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Multiple Teams Accounts - Prompt for Account Choice When Clicking External Teams Link

When joining an external Teams meeting from an email invite, the desktop app adds you to the meeting using the account you currently have selected.

This is problematic because it can cause someone to join a meeting using an unrelated company's Teams account.

It is not uncommon to have guest access to multiple, unrelated companies, and it does not look good to accidentally join a meeting using your guest account for a client.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. sign out of all Teams sessions

Please allow to sign out of all logged in teams sessions. I noticed that I don't get messages if I'm signed in somewhere else like at home, mobile or conference room. Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hide the domain when signing in

The domain will be entered automatically when launching Teams and signing in.
    We would like to launch Teams with hiding the domain.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. About viewing accounts on the Office 365 portal site

I want to hide the View account when I click the icon in the upper right corner of the Office 365 portal

View account items must be controlled by the administrator

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. login thru phone number

It would be helpful if we could make a new account on the MS Teams using just phone number as an identifier and not a mail ID. This would be like WhatsApp or MS Kaizala type account creation and can bring more people on the platform.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Neeed to update software

Am using samsung M31 WE HAVE TRIED TO LOGIN BUT NOT SUCCESS ALSO JOIN THE MEETING NOT SUCCESS IN TEAMS APP

NEED TO UPDATE

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ability to sign out by remote control

I would like to have the ability to sign out remotely if I forget to sign out.
    This can prevent information leakage when multiple people are using the device.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account Access (Sign-In)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Guest Team - One Removal from guest teams

If it happens, that someone added you as a guest to a team and you will not longer be part of that team, there ist NO possibilitiy to remove or to delete this team. Even if you have left the team, the team space is still available and there ist no possibility to get ride of this. An option to remove it would be very good.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base