Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. We cannot use multiple Teams accounts on Desktop windows app.

We cannot use multiple Teams accounts on Desktop windows app. We can use it on Android versions but not on desktop.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Account Access (Sign-In)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Quickly switch between multiple MS Teams accounts.

A toggle on the account bar rather than signing out and back in with a different account I'd like to quickly go to my personal account within a couple clicks as long as I'm signed in to both.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account Access (Sign-In)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. About starting the Teams client

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    Microsoft Teams クライアント の起動について
    About starting the Teams client

■Description(内容):
    Microsoft Teams クライアントを起動した際に前回起動ユーザーアカウントで自動的にサインインされて起動するため、アカウント情報を毎回入力して起動できるように機能を改善してほしい

When you start the Teams client, it automatically signs in each time with the previously signed in user, so please make it so you have to enter account details each time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Need a Teams Policy to Prevent Adding Personal Teams Accts in Corporate/Work Teams environments - DLP Concerns

This is a DLP concern.

We need to be able to prevent adding personal Teams accts/features in Corporate Teams environment.

According to the blog below, adding personal Teams accts/features rolling out now and I was able to test it.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/blog/2020/11/19/bringing-personal-features-in-microsoft-teams-to-desktop-and-web-now-available-in-preview/

But, there is no option/feature/policy to prevent it from adding in corporate Teams environment and that's a huge DLP concern. There need to be a Teams specific policy to prevent adding personal Teams accts in corporate environment with the option where corporation can decide to opt in or out.

Note the blog says...

"Note: We are slowly rolling out the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add feature to detect when a user seems to have entered there password into chat and confirm before sending message

Add feature to detect when a user seems to have entered there password into chat and confirm before sending message. To often users have cursor still in chat windows and type passwords into chat and hit enter.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Need to be able to easily toggle between 2 teams accounts as you can on iOS

Need to be able to toggle between 2 Teams/ MSN365 accounts (or more) seamlessly.
    I am a consultant with 3 clients - all using Teams - I have to sign out/ sign in on my Surface Pro - which is ridiculous if iOS does better job than you on your own devices.

Also Teams gets confused as to which account I am signed into - so won't let me in to my own meetings without restarting my computer - even if I am signed into the correct account on Teams itself

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make it easier to move between users

I am using Teams and Microsoft Onenote to access work set for my children by their school. It is almost impossible to move between the two children's accounts. It won't let you open both accounts and switch between the two. This is very inconvenient.

On my phone (iphone 6) I have to log out of one child's account and turn off my phone before it will log into the 2nd child's account.

It is also very difficult to switch between the two accounts on our laptops, meaning that we have to have a dedicated laptop for each child - we…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Android app Guest Sign-In is Broken! (for personal Microsoft accounts)

Teams personal accounts that are guests in businesses can't use the Teams Android app to communicate with the business. Sign-In is broken!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add one more account in teams desktop app

Please try to add a feature to add one more account in a single teams desktop app. I have two accounts and I find it difficult to manage both account at the same time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. be able to use the desktop app for multiple organizations.

I would like to be able to use the single desktop application but sign in to two (or more) organizations at once. For example I own my own gov contracting company, teach at a university and coordinate with another company. I would like to be able to use the desktop application for all three at once.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Support multiple accounts on MacOS

Carry over the feature from iOS where you can switch between accounts.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Multiple acounts

I need to be able to use more than one account at the same time on my PC. This only works if I connect with the browser. However this seems to sometime cause my microphone to not work (especially if I use BT headphones)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. الانضما الى الفريق باستخدام بريد إلكتروني والسماح للمستخدم بتغيير الصوره الخاصه بملف التعريف

السماح للمستخدم بتغيير الصوره الخاصه بملف التعريف
    الانضمام إلى الفريق باستخدام بريد إلكتروني

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Carry out Teams user verification using credentials manager

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    Microsoft Teams のユーザー認証を資格情報マネージャで行うようにする
    Carry out Teams user verification using credentials manager

■Description(内容):
    Windows 10 では、Microsoft Teams および Office アプリのユーザー認証は、Web Account Manager で行うようになっております。
    従来のように、資格情報マネージャーで行うように変更する機能、または任意で選択できる機能の追加を要望します。

On Windows 10, user verification for Teams or Office apps is carried out by the Web Account Manager.
    Please add a way to select, or change back to using credentials manager

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Move account switch to front and center

Move the account switcher between work and personal accounts to a more accessible area in the UX. Suggest to move top and centered, where the feed / my activity switcher is. This would encourage easy context switching between my accounts.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account Access (Sign-In)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base