Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Switching between guest orgs just took a small step back

Now that the new feature that enables signing into a Personal org has rolled out, the UI has changes and buried the ability to switch between orgs behind an extra menu-layer, making it more, not less, seamless than the previous UI for switching between orgs you're a guest of. Would much prefer to see the orgs you are signed into as a top-level drop-down, rather than beneath a secondary menu choice.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Account Access (Sign-In)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Switching of accounts for Guest users

My idea involves a way to let users switch accounts easier with guest access. Our org has been adding some guest users lately and it's frustrating trying to switch from their main account to the guest account in our org.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account Access (Sign-In)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Switching between multiple Microsoft Teams accounts on Windows

Like in Microsoft Teams on iOS if switching between multiple Microsoft Teams accounts on Windows is also provided it would be very useful for the users with multiple O365 accounts.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Switching between multiple Microsoft Teams accounts on Windows

Like in Microsoft Teams on iOS if switching between multiple Microsoft Teams accounts on Windows is also provided it would be very useful for the users with multiple O365 accounts.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ability to allow the Teams app on unmanaged devices where SharePoint and Exchange access is restricted by CA

We have conditional access policies restricting apps from accessing Exchange Online and SharePoint Online for unmanaged devices. The goal of the policy was to block Outlook and Office applications from accessing and downloading content. However this is also stopping the sign in to the Teams app. We can see that the Teams app implements our download restrictions and we have no concerns with allowing the Teams app to access SharePoint and Exchange on unmanaged devices. Please add the ability to allow Teams app access to Exchange and SharePoint data while still restricting other apps like Outlook and Word.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. A place were we can see our personal information

Like a place were we see our personal information on team

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. A place where we can see our password

We need a place on settings were it can show personal information like name, passwordetc

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Account Access (Sign-In)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Que no ocupe tanto internet, que cargué mas rapido, que sea mas accesible

Que no ocupe tanto internet, que cargué mas rapido, que sea mas accesible

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Voltar a configuração de inatividade do Teams

Voltar a configuração de redefinir o tempo de inatividade no Microsoft Teams, para mudança de status de disponível para ausente.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow teams to open documents from another TEAMS domain, while you are running a teams call in your home domain.

When I'm in a call, started from my home domain, I cannot open a document in another Teams Domain. The system will kill my call unfortunate. When I open the document before the call, I can share it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Why don't you add password change options

Almost 75% students forgot there password and it is hard to change password

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account Access (Sign-In)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please improve the performance of the app, while opening it is taking very long time, showing loding. please resolve this issue

Please improve the performance of the app, while opening it is taking very long time, showing loding. please resolve this irritating wrost issue

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Switch Work Education Accounts

I have a work and university Microsoft accounts. I can't easily switch between them, because Teams only allows one Work/Education account, so I have to sign out, enter my password, use 2FA for my work... it is cumbersome!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow at least two Microsoft Accounts to be linked to the one phone number

At the moment it is not possible to have a work Microsoft account and personal Microsoft account linked to the same phone number. This makes things problematic for those people who have Teams at work, but also want to use Teams personally outside of work. It appears that the only way around this issue is to have two separate phone numbers registered. Microsoft at the very least please allow one work and one personal Microsoft account to be linked to the one phone number.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. add co-host

have a co-host option to help the host..

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Teams account should be displayed

I do manage multiple Teams accounts, but Microsoft Teams don't shows which account is logged in; so I need to log out every time to verify which account is logged in.

Please show which account is logged in Microsoft Teams as you do with the rest of Microsoft 365 apps.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Access multiple MS accounts from the Desktop App

Currently, you can use the desktop app to switch between multiple Teams' sites if you are a Guest to those other sites. But, you can't easily switch between sites that require separate MS accounts/logins. The workaround is to completely log out of Teams and back in with the other account, or open the second account in a web browser and go back and forth between the browser and the desktop app. Allowing multiple simultaneous MS account logins to the desktop app, or at least giving the option of switching accounts within the desktop app without having to logout, close, and…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Eliminar

Eliminar mensajes y chats

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make sign-in universal across tenants and users

I've attached a picture of my slack spaces. I have sign-ins across multiple emails into about 7 or 8 different places - all accessible in one click.
    Your experience is brutal. One tenant only. Have to sign out and back in to switch to a new tenant. Can only associate one organization.

It would be so great if ALL of my teams spaces were able to be signed in at once and a simple push of a button switches - not the whole can't see one org (or guest) when you're logged into another experience that is going on now.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base