Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make it easier... so that we find it difficult .....

Very difficult to login so make it direct

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Account Access (Sign-In)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remove this. Unwanted

Take this off my system. Was unauthorized

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account Access (Sign-In)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Log out of all sessions using the mobile app

Would be cool to be able to log out of all sessions using mobile app. As someone who uses multiple computers a lot I’d like to be able to log out remotely

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account Access (Sign-In)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. My idea is about the password

My idea is about the password that teams can show the password in profile
    Please do add this feature because many such students are facing the password problem
    Some students don't remember password and they want to sign in on another phone. Please vote this and give this feature in next update

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. My idea is about the password

Please do add this feature because many such students are facing the password problem
    Some students don't remember password and they want to sign in on another phone. Please vote this and give this feature in next update

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. My idea is about the password

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. offboarding - it would be nice to see a direct route partner offboarding process wtitten for the end customer

Microsoft has a good process for onboarding users to teams. However they dont add how to update the gal when you use direct access. They also lack documentation on offboarding processes and practices. It leaves it to the direct routing multitenant partner to describe the different offboarding processes such as teams only or teams with third party integration. Where the number goes upon release of the user and its painful to explain all limitations like the gal and putting numbers back in a pool versus re-qssignmemt to the ship provider

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. User unable to join meeting as a guest

Setup:
    -Business user with Outlook for iOS and Authenticator configured with Installed Outlook, Authenticator, Teams
    -Intune APP applied, sharing between apps allowed
    -User needs to join a meeting from the Outlook calendar
    -Teams login is blocked in Azure AD Conditional Access

Scenario 1:
    1-User taps JOIN on meeting in Outlook calendar
    2-Teams presents the following login options:
    --account configured in outlook/authenticator
    --sign in with another account
    3-Join as a guest is not displayed
    4-User cannot join meeting without logging in or creating a personal account

Scenario 2:
    1-User taps URL in meeting body
    2-Teams presents the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make Audio Conferencing available for Chinese tenants

Make Audio Conferencing available for Chinese tenants , Audio Conferencing is not available for purchase !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account Access (Sign-In)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. require app lock facility in Microsoft team

require app lock facility in Microsoft team

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Decreasing poor timing of passwd + authentication code

Please stop randomly requiring password logins on an app basis. If Outlook is good then Teams and Skype shouldn't require logins on other random days across mobile and across the desktop.

Its majorly frustrating just before external 20 person conference calls to have teams (or Skype decide) that it needs a re-login a minute before the call because it gets in the way of getting focused for it. Its this type of things that punish users for having complex and lengthy password and having an associated authenticator.

Just have this happen at predictable intervals with all apps at once!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please give pop up for version update of Teams till the time app is updated.

I got an update on my laptop and i was using new version of team but my laptop got changed after one week of new version and now i am back to old version. please get me new version of team ....

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I am not being able to login my microsoft account .you can dd a feature of logging in with one account at once in all the microsoft account.

Why don't you make all of the microsoft apps and software accessible if it is logged in another apps without asking to log in again?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Registrazione partecipanti prima dell'accesso

E' opportuno chiedere dei dati attraverso un format prima di dare la possibilità al discente di accedere alla riunione (nome, cognome, professione ecc...)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. connected status and relogin

Unlike office, at office most ISPs will have unstable net. Provide relogin and connected status like in classic file option

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base