Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. خيار عرض كلمة السر

إضافة خيار عرض كلمة السر لنتمكن من رؤيتها و معرفتها في حال نسيانها أو لتتأكد منها

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Account Access (Sign-In)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Need to be able to logout on Linux client

I have changed organisation and I still get the old organisation's SSO page when I open teams. This still happens even after a clean install.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account Access (Sign-In)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. På tok för mycket inloggningar i teams. Ideligen ska man logga in. Länkar till möyen fungerar ej pga detta.

På tok för mycket inloggningar i teams. Ideligen ska man logga in. Länkar till möten fungerar ej pga detta. Skippa inloggningar om man redan är inloggad på telefonen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Great app and idea, just needs a few updates

Great timing in allowing military to utilize the app, however, it misses the mark. On a daily basis, I am required to login in under my account, without prompting. This leads to miscommunication and faulty planning across my military community.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Videos should have standard and sectionwise. Videos link to be uploadef seperately. Should nod not be mungle with chattings.

Login user name and password should be done by user itself instead of depending on school.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Permitir o uso do Teams desktop com conta pessoal

Atualmente só é possível usar o Teams com uma conta pessoal no IOS ou Android, vocês poderiam permitir usar no aplicativo para Windows 10 também com conta pessoal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Issues logging into guest accounts with MS teams app

We would like to use teams live events for virtual learning events and have a number of external guest speakers that would need to have presenter capabilities within the live event. I understand this is possible if an external user has a guest account and is able to log in to the MS teams app. However, the process of logging into a guest account has posed very difficult. The most prominent error is a pop up saying "you can't sign in with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead." I've researched on this and still have not…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. show that we are on breaks or lunches and meeting or do not disturb

I do not see a place where we can show if we are on breaks or lunch in a meeting or do not disturb. These are functions that we use on a daily basis

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. List all the machines Teams is active and logout from selected machines

Right now I am logged in from office and from home. Teams is active on my phone too. Sometimes when I am at office, My family is using home computer and they are disturbed by seeing my office messages. They don't know how to logout or quit from Teams. It will be a good idea to enable listing all machines where teams is active and possibly to logout/quit from selected machines. For example, I would like to logout from home but be active on my Phone and Office computer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Elcione

O teams é um aplicativo bom, mas tem muito o que melhorar ele bloqueia os usuários, desabilita o chat, no meio de uma reunião ele fecha o usuário tem que reiniciar perdendo tempo e credibilidade. No meio de entrevista o áudio e desabilitado. Enfim, não entendo por ser um aplicativo grande teria que ter resolução melhor para a tender aos usuários. Mas infelizmente não está atendendo com qualidade.
    Grata!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Password (or fingerprint / face) authentication for MS Teams and all microsoft apps on mobile apps

I work for a local authority in social care where the information held and worked within MS Teams is extremely confidential.

Apps such as one drive can use touch ID, which is great but its only so good if i can then access documents from within MS Teams or other Microsoft apps where authentication in each app is not an option.
    I also have this on my personal device which means no one else can go into my device.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account Access (Sign-In)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Make it easier... so that we find it difficult .....

Very difficult to login so make it direct

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Remove this. Unwanted

Take this off my system. Was unauthorized

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account Access (Sign-In)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Log out of all sessions using the mobile app

Would be cool to be able to log out of all sessions using mobile app. As someone who uses multiple computers a lot I’d like to be able to log out remotely

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. My idea is about the password

My idea is about the password that teams can show the password in profile
    Please do add this feature because many such students are facing the password problem
    Some students don't remember password and they want to sign in on another phone. Please vote this and give this feature in next update

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. My idea is about the password

My idea is about the password that teams can show the password in profile
    Please do add this feature because many such students are facing the password problem
    Some students don't remember password and they want to sign in on another phone. Please vote this and give this feature in next update

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base