Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Default switched on versioning on Microsoft Lists in Microsoft Teams

I suggest that versioning should be switched on by default for Lists as most end users don't know the SharePoint back end and won't think of switching it on.

116 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Lists App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Would like the ability to import data to an existing SharePoint List

There is a feature to import data to a new SharePoint List. Would like to expand this to allow the import of new data to an existing SharePoint List.

I found a 3rd part add-in for this functionality, but our company does not allow that.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Lists App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. "Adaptive Cards" should have HTML formatting to become aligned with Sharepoint Lists

"Adaptive Cards" should have HTML formatting to become aligned with SharePoint lists.
    SharePoint Lists allow for rich text formatting, but when presenting this in an Adaptive Card in TEAMS this is not possible.
    Even worse modifying rich text using an adaptive card is not possible at all.
    Allowing to pass all formatting from SharePoint List, would be great and allow for cool cards

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Lists App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base