Public

Hi there, you have reached a site that enables you to post feedback about Microsoft Teams. The feedback you post here is public and controlled by UserVoice and subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

This site is undergoing some branding revisions, momentary outages may be encountered. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Realwear HMT-1 -- Microsoft Teams never prompts to choose certificate

Using Realwear HMT-1 (12.1.0-04-C.HMT-1.G), Microsoft Teams (1449/1.0.89.2021060902) cannot choose company certificate to complete authentication because the prompt that SHOULD appear to allow to choose the certificate never appears.

Please see video capture (link below) with embedded notes (in red) that show exactly what is happening.

https://rd.phoenixcon.com/media/transfer/PhoenixContact_Realware_Teams_Certificate_Error.mp4

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  RealWear  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. investigate and fix issue causing voice commands to not navigate away from 'My Calls'.

In version 1449/1.0.89.2021051103 of the Realwear application users in multiple languages, including Japanese and English, are not able to navigate to the My Meetings screen or the My Chats screen. If they are in My Meetings or My Chats to begin with they can then navigate away, but once they are on My Calls, My Chats and My Meetings become usless.

This occurs in version 1449/1.0.89.2021051103

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Restrict file downloads to HMT

To improve security, it will be helpful if Microsoft can implement a feature that restricts file downloads to the HMT.

This is to prohibit confidential information to be leaked when the HMT is stolen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Intent to launch MS Teams on HMT

I'm looking to launch an intent to open the Microsoft Teams main activity from my app. On other android devices I can launch it with the uri msteams://teams.microsoft.com but this behaviour isn't working on the realwear HMT device. We are running ms teams with the version 1449/1.0.89.2020100201. We are actually able to launch ms teams chat page using the Uri msteams://teams.microsoft.com/l/chat/0/0 however we can't get the same functionality for msteams://teams.microsoft.com/l/call/0/0 and our requirement is to launch the app or call a specific user. Please advice us on how to proceed with this requirement as soon as possible. Thanks a lot…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Record FullHD video (remotely) and upload it during call.

This would allow to take a video at high resolution and framerate, instead of looking at the live video stream, which might not have perfect quality. Very useful when bandwidth is low or when observing a fast operation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. https://epsviewer.org/download.aspx

I consider it a very good idea to open the EPS file in an email outlook (office365)
    I work with that file and it would help a lot, me a lot of companies

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base