Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. teamsroom

The documents for Teamsroom are so limited. Could you please try to add more instructions and some common error troubleshooting instruction as well? Thank you!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Use pen during Microsoft teams presentation

Having pen function during presentation in Microsoft Teams Meeting will improve audience understanding.
    Can you add that function?.
    Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. video to video quid pro quo/reciprocity

It is acceptedly optional to not turn the video feed on when in a meeting. As a user who tends to allow the video to be on as routine (as encouraged), I would like the option to block my video from feeding to someone not showing theirs.

Simply put: "if you're showing yours, I'll show you mine".

Problem is nowadays there can be one person in a group of 5+ not showing their video. If I can't see them, I don't want them to see me but I don't want to turn mine off as we're being encouraged to show…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow option to disable noise cancellation (Krisp)

Allow option to disable noise cancellation when it is not needed. Krisp can distort audio quality and for some may not be needed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It's more of a bug than a new feature. Here it is...

With the new COVID-19 working environment, I am working often in Teams meetings for many hours in a day. I have two wireless headsets because I cannot run a full day with one headset (the battery goes flat). When I switch devices part way through a live call (or even off a call), the mute button in Teams does not work for the new device. When switching audio devices, the mute button should switch to the new device too.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. La caméra ne fonctionne pas avec safari

Je peux participer à une conversation teams sans la caméra même après avoir installer un programme proposé par teams

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Headphone buttons can be used to unmute and mute

Buttons on headphones can be synced to use as mute or unmute button

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Can we have BM800 Pro Broadcasting mic set to be compatible with MSTEAMS

Adding BM800 Professional Broadcast studio recorder compatible will be a advantage and a great feature in the future as most content is getting all VOICED up

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow headset mute and Teams mute be independent of each other

Allow headset mute and Teams mute be independent of one another. Currently, if I mute/unmute my headset, my Teams also does the same. I'd like the ability to mute Teams but also mute my headset (double mute). When on double mute, I'd then have to unmute Teams and also unmute headset. Thank you!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Melhoar compartilhamento de câmera

Em algumas reuniões não mostra tela compartilhada

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Issues when using Jabra Pro 930

Jabra is not working properly with Teams (skype ok). Can you kindly certify Jabra for MS Teams and make necessary modifications

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. share document camera feed

I would like to be able to share my (non-mirrored) document camera like I can share a screen. It would keep me visible on my first camera at the same time as I write on a document that colleagues can see. This functionality exists in Zoom but apparently not in MS Teams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Call and Volume control for wireless headsets (Jabra/Plantronics/etc)

I've seen this posted very ad-hoc, but I think it should be brought together as a singular thing to capture it's true "upvoting." In other platforms (ie Zoom) headset control is fully integrated. It would be great if the controls on various wireless headsets worked natively - at least the basic ones: mute and end call.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. NOT mute but Silence audio from certain attendees

I regularly have Teams meetings with several of the attendees in the same room as me and I get a timed delay as their audio is relayed back via my headphones. I don't want to mute them as this would not be useful, just make it so that I only hear what they are saying directly, not through headphones.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add device number to screen name

If you want to send audio to one of your screens and you have two of them the setting shows the same entry twice and it is not clear to which one you are sending it. Device should have pre/postfix of the same monitor/screen number like in the windows settings screen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. make a button to play with the camera without calling anybody

make a button to play with the camera without calling anybody.
    I want to play with backgrounds without calling somebody

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base