Public

Hi there, you’ve reached the user feedback site for Microsoft Teams. It’s managed by our Customer Advocacy Team inside Microsoft Teams Engineering led by Karuana Gatimu. Our entire team believes in representing your needs inside our engineering group and we appreciate the time you take to share them with us. Rest assured that a large team of dedicated people read and discuss your feedback!

Here’s how to get your voice heard:
1 — VOTE for existing ideas (this will also subscribe you to the idea’s status updates)
2 — SUBMIT new ideas (Please include only one suggestion per post. Duplicates are merged together.)
3 — RATE the product by clicking the little orange star on this page. This helps us understand our overall standing with users. It will collect your rating every six weeks.
4 — COMMENT in ideas’ threads, which we check regularly

For official product and feature updates we recommend three things:

Stay tuned here: We update our work items monthly
Read our Blog: Official announcements come from our blog at https://aka.ms/TeamsBlog
Review the Roadmap: Our upcoming features can be seen within the Microsoft 365 roadmap site at https://aka.ms/M365Roadmap

The Fine Print:  We have partnered with UserVoice, third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.  

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Olá tudo bem? Prestem atenção nesse comentário

Acho que vcs podiam adicionar tela de fundo virtual para iPad!!!! Acho injusto só o computador ter. Uso vocês e queria que prestarem bastante atenção nisso!!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Detect when one is speaking while muted and show message.

When you are on mute and start speaking it would be a good idea if Teams would inform you you are (possibly) on mute based on the audio level at the mic so you avoid speaking for a while before someone from the meeting asks if you are on mute.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Devices (Headphones, Cameras)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make it so that your phone does not heat up and use so much battery

Make it so that the phone does not heat up so quickly, A make it so that it does not use as much battery

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. test audio in android

My integrated camera is not working on the teams app. Is there any troubleshoot? As the camera is working on the other apps.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. It could be great if there is "Mute All Videos " function likewise Mute All function

It could be great if there is "Mute All Videos " function likewise Mute All function. Due to network issue, we could sometimes have some issues.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Stop blurring out my hair, please.

When I blur my background, it also blurs out most of my hair. I have dark hair, but my room is well lit. I would like to be able to share my video, blur my background, and have my messy bun show on the top of my head. Pretty please!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Device Settings feature in Web Interface.

In Teams web interface, display the Settings feature. The Device Settings can be altered after placing call only. While attending or making office calls we cannot change the device unless the call is connected.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ability to change viewing of video

I would like to be able to transition to a view of the speaker in order to reduce distractions.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Team should suggest Blue tooth head set with laptop , currently its not supporting.

Team should suggest Blue tooth head set with laptop , currently its not supporting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Volume adjustment

You must add adjustment of audio because of headphone you cannot adjust phone calls audio and media audio.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When connected to Polycom CX600 phone, unable to mute/unmute using the button at the phone.

1) Allow user to mute/unmute using the mute button on the phone
    2) The mute button should lit up to indicate the status (Green for unmute/ Red for mute)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Include an icon in the participants list that shows if the participants video is on mute.

We occasionally have network issues that limit video feeds from participants. However, as a presentor, it would be nice if I could see if someone has muted their camera on purpose.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. communications device setup

A way to setup and test your headset/headphones/mic/camera before activating a call.
    There is currently no way to setup/check your prefered devices prior to calling someone. That means you have to bother someone else while fiddling around with your devices. This will get super annoying for any large scale meetings/discussions.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I need a button to quickly change between audio devises computer to head set.

I need a button to quickly change between audio devises computer to head set. it is a pain when making a call or in the middle of a call

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Like skype

Like skype - one can share screen while calling at the same time via different mode.

One instance in mobile Mobile for Teams call
    another instance in Desktop for sharing screen or looking at shared screen by others.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add "test" buttons to in-meeting Device settings

The "test call" feature is useful, but it would also be nice to be able to test speakers after entering a meeting. Perhaps a "test" button that plays a tone through the selected output? This would help to confirm that audio is working.

(It's already possible to visually see whether a microphone is working as it shows volume of input on the indicator, so no need for any change there.)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add certified collaboration bars in Teams

At the time of this writing we don't have any Teams certified collaboration bars in some countries (for me, specifically in Japan).
    It would be much appreciated if we could have those devices so that we can manage them using Microsoft Teams Admin Center.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. My Logitech Wireless headset will not work with Microsoft Teams

I cannot use my Logitech Headset when using Teams. I can use the headset for Skype for Business. I have tried everything and it will not work. Why?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Setting the nuber of people on video.

Now control the number of people on video is automatically.
    But if the monitor is small, I can't see who it is.
    please add settings cntroling the number.
    For example, just one, divided 2, divided 4 ......... and max at last.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Any video box to full screen

ability to take any video feed and make it full screen, so if you are using a surface hub for example you can take the camera feed from that and make it full screen rather than one of 9 video windows. also good if you could toggle between that and the shared screen so look at the shared ppt or desktop or video and easily toggle between

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base